• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for it on 4th down

Makes a lot more sense when you think about Jake Elliott
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Don't make me think about Jake Elliott.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It's time for the birds to draw up some additional short yardage plats beyond, Wentz sneak, Wentz draw, Wentz RPO. I think the league has caught on to that. It feels like Wentz has been stopped more times in the past few weeks than in the rest of his career combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
        It's time for the birds to draw up some additional short yardage plats beyond, Wentz sneak, Wentz draw, Wentz RPO. I think the league has caught on to that. It feels like Wentz has been stopped more times in the past few weeks than in the rest of his career combined.
        And maybe run something aside from a handoff to the right when Hurts comes in ... with the mind-blowing option of a fake handoff to the right with him going left.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

And maybe run something aside from a handoff to the right when Hurts comes in ... with the mind-blowing option of a fake handoff to the right with him going left.
          and on the 2 point conv, please just line the fuck up in a standard formation and run a pass or run play,,,stop all the bullshit formations and RPO's were not the dolphins! Much better chance of converting without the BS!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X