• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipe for success

Play at night
    Get behind in third quarter.
    RSE says fuck it and goes to sleep.
    Victory!

Can't blame you. I guess that was an "exciting" finish, but damn, it was yet another painful game to watch. You're probably better off this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Play at night
      Get behind in third quarter.
      RSE says fuck it and goes to sleep.
      Victory!
      I went upstairs and put it on the radio and fell asleep right before the final drive.

Pleasant surprise.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I was in and out of sleep during the second half of the fourth. Woke up and saw the replay of the final td catch and went back to sleep.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Went to bed after the third quarter of the SF game. Woke up and saw that the Birds nearly pulled out the comeback.
          so last night I decided to stick around and watch two crap teams play a shitshow of a game.
          The drama aspect of the game was good. The quality of the game was turrible.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
          X