Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Ertz & Alshon Article

https://nypost.com/2020/10/23/eagles...ach-ertz-deal/

I mean Ertz should still be here no matter what, his play has to be because of his contract. Alshon is clear he does not want to play here. But they need Ertz, those who say Goddert is as good as Ertz and can step in WHERE IS HE ? you need 2 top TE's in this offense.

PHILLY GOEDERT HAS BEEN HURT SINCE WEEK 3 WITH A FRACTURE. MAY BE BACK AFTER BYE WEEK.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

What would they get for Jeffery? A conditional 7th?

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        PHILLY GOEDERT HAS BEEN HURT SINCE WEEK 3 WITH A FRACTURE. MAY BE BACK AFTER BYE WEEK.
        Hope so

Comment

If that is all they will get I would not trade him unless it's to an AFC team. He could help this team if they are still determined to win the division.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            What would they get for Jeffery? A conditional 7th?
            They could get a package of toilet paper it's a salary dump. His cap number is horrific. If they trade him this year, they have 5.5 mill dead money and cap savings of 9.9 mill so they free up 4.4 mill on this year's cap.

Where it is crucial is next year, they would have 5.5 mill dead money and cap savings of 13 mill so they free up 7.5 mill on 2021's cap which they desperately needed considering they are 68 mill over the cap.

That's why you trade him for a bad of chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

They could get a package of toilet paper it's a salary dump. His cap number is horrific. If they trade him this year, they have 5.5 mill dead money and cap savings of 9.9 mill so they free up 4.4 mill on this year's cap.

Where it is crucial is next year, they would have 5.5 mill dead money and cap savings of 13 mill so they free up 7.5 mill on 2021's cap which they desperately needed considering they are 68 mill over the cap.

That's why you trade him for a bad of chips.
              I would absolutely trade him for anything. Unfortunately they'd probably have to throw in a pick just to get of Jeffery.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I would absolutely trade him for anything. Unfortunately they'd probably have to throw in a pick just to get of Jeffery.
                Howie's brilliance strikes again. I'm sure he will give up a pick and retain some salary. This was one of the worst contracts in recent memory.

Comment

Working...
                X