Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old man peters back at LT...

What a fuckin joke! Howie and shitbag Doug need go immediately

Honest question here... Is it just me or has Mailata been looking pretty good at LT? Definitely been better than Peters so why the fuck put Peters back at LT?

And we aren't supposed to question Doug Pederson as a legit Head Coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      Honest question here... Is it just me or has Mailata been looking pretty good at LT? Definitely been better than Peters so why the fuck put Peters back at LT?

Mailata has looked good, my guess is if Lane was healthy we'd be seeing a different musical chairs(Peters back to guard, Mailata at LT instead of RT).

Questioning Doug, knock yourself out. If shuffling around an injury riddled Oline overtakes a Lombardi on his resume I won't be surprised - he is certainly no Andy Reid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Mailata has looked good, my guess is if Lane was healthy we'd be seeing a different musical chairs(Peters back to guard, Mailata at LT instead of RT).

Questioning Doug, knock yourself out. If shuffling around an injury riddled Oline overtakes a Lombardi on his resume I won't be surprised - he is certainly no Andy Reid.
        Why move Mailata to RT let Peters play there, he is only going to be hurt mid 1st quarter anyway. You screw with Mailata now after he has play so well is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Malarkey. Cmon man. Howie made this decision not Doug.

I can see an argument for Mailata at RT if Lane can’t play. I wonder who's LT next season when Dillard is back?
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Malarkey. Cmon man. Howie made this decision not Doug.

I can see an argument for Mailata at RT if Lane can’t play. I wonder who's LT next season when Dillard is back?
            So now you have difinitive proof that Howie makes the decisions on who starts and and at what position? So what do they need a HC for? And if true as you say Doug isn't the reason they won the SB it was Howie can't have it both ways.

Just another excuse for Dougie who hasn't been good at all since his 2 buddies left after the superbowl win. He is not a great coach let's be honest here.

​​​

Comment

Ya a lot of people question Doug for personal deployment, play calling, decision making, game management etc

Yes he won a SB and has been barely a 500 coach since his 2 buddies left for other teams which can tell you a lot. Maybe he was great as a tandem but not so great on his own. Winning a SB gets him free drinks for life not a pass at mediocrity forever.

He's got this team going backwards now forward. Now I agree Howie has a lot to do with it with drafts and talent acquisition decisions but what we are doing on the sidelines is not very good right now.

Yay we barely beat other shit teams what a feather in our cap.

Edit to add: yes is is no Andy Reid
              Last edited by Spartan92; 10-28-2020, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Why move Mailata to RT let Peters play there, he is only going to be hurt mid 1st quarter anyway. You screw with Mailata now after he has play so well is stupid.
                https://media1.tenor.com/images/ccef...temid=14565060
                DB

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner. If Lane was healthy, Malaita would be at LT. JP has never once played RT. Not saying he couldn't do it, but if Malaita doesn't play RT, who does next week?
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Winner winner chicken dinner. If Lane was healthy, Malaita would be at LT. JP has never once played RT. Not saying he couldn't do it, but if Malaita doesn't play RT, who does next week?
                    Matt Pryor filled in for Lane last week and did ok. Why move Mailata to RT? Keep him where he is learning his position and doing pretty well and put Peters' ass at RT. He is getting paid big money he should do whatever is needed by they team. That would be a better move in my opinion but that's just me. Or strengthen the right side and move Peters to RG and keep Pryor at RT and slide protection as needed to help Pryor.

Comment

Pederson is an above average play caller and motivates the players. Playoffs every year and a Super Bowl. Who is this great coach you want?
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

That is Lurie making this decision. Peters is his friend which is why they keep bringing him back when, clearly, Mailata should've been playing two years ago. It also explains why BG is still here and Curry came back. Peters is friendly with them tells Jeff who to keep and Lurie listens which is why Chip was fired. Remember fatass Peters, who hated being forced to get in shape, told him to get rid of Kelly on the plane. All of this was laid out in an article by Jeff McLane last year. Lurie is a meddler, Howie is his puppet, Doug has no real authority and the media covers it all up. The team is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
                          That is Lurie making this decision. Peters is his friend which is why they keep bringing him back when, clearly, Mailata should've been playing two years ago. It also explains why BG is still here and Curry came back. Peters is friendly with them tells Jeff who to keep and Lurie listens which is why Chip was fired. Remember fatass Peters, who hated being forced to get in shape, told him to get rid of Kelly on the plane. All of this was laid out in an article by Jeff McLane last year. Lurie is a meddler, Howie is his puppet, Doug has no real authority and the media covers it all up. The team is a joke.
                          Yes, this is all accurate. I have my sources. I can't reveal them now. It's a Deep Eagles State among the press corps, just watch a Zoom press conference and see how they don't ask any tough questions, just "what were you thinking about on that 3rd and 10 call in the fourth quarter?" Who cares? The MSM press corps for the Eagles is a joke. Ask about Lurie's ex-wife divorce settlement agreement and her need to keep the value of the Eagles stable due to the financial settlement, which in turn drives Jeff to keep the enterprise mediocre, not great. Do your jobs, people!

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
                            YOU ARE A JOKE. BEAT IT RAMS FAN.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

https://instagram.com/stories/philly...d=ub2jjhxot2vv

Yup, Dougie is one bright light bulb!!

Incase you can't see the link Dougie boy said benching Mailata is the same as when they benched Aggs in 2016. What a fucking idiot. Aggs was ass in 2016, Mailata is not playing horrible and is not deserving of the bench.

This is why Doug is an idiot. For those saying he isn't running the show, welp if he isn't then shut the fuck up and don't make matters worse!

This was an idiotic statement to say the least.
                              Last edited by Spartan92; 10-30-2020, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X