One trade the Eagles should make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One trade the Eagles should make

I don't know a thing about Burks but nothing to lose.

Acquire: Packers LB Oren Burks
    Trade: WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside

Linebacker is reportedly the Eagles' priority at the deadline, but Howie Roseman, who's pulled off plenty of player-for-player swaps in the past, can't really afford to surrender draft capital or cap room. Burks is a young, rangy player without a secure home in Green Bay.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...ent-scenarios/
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

6’ 3”
    209 lbs.
    Sounds like a tweener.
    You’re right, though. Why not take a shot?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Putting weight on doesn't seem like a big deal. Geary is only 230. But anything for Whiteside is a win.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Putting weight on doesn't seem like a big deal. Geary is only 230. But anything for Whiteside is a win.
        Extra Gatorade towels would be an even swap at this point
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I know it sounds shortsighed, but I'd like to see Jordan Howard back here. Miami would probably pay most of his guarantees in exchange for a 6th or 7th round pick.

Comment

Working...
          X