Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bond. James Bond.

RIP Sean Connery.

There's an old story that when Albert Broccoli was casting the role, he and Connery went to lunch or something and Broccoli was stunned how Connery ate like a pig, chewing with his mouth open, talking and spitting food, etc. And Connery basically said, "take me as I am.." The rest is history.
    DB

Sad day indeed. My parents gave me the middle name of Sean after him, kinda proud of that.

I got to meet him briefly while I was working in Hollywood...I was a runner/gopher for a large audio post-production company and I was picking some audio tracks at a studio. I parked my van behind a few cars and went to the back to open up the doors. Minutes later a short Scottish dude comes round and asked in his brogue Scottish accent "Who's van is this?" I had parked him in. Seemed like a decent enough guy...Rest In Peace

I was surprised at how tiny he was although that is very common with famous actors.(was surprised at how tall Leonardo was.)
    I forgot to tell him I was named after him, kinda.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

The best of the lot.
      RIP
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Seems like every day some Boomer icon dies. It's fucking depressing.
        Last edited by Maniac; 10-31-2020, 08:15 PM.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
        X