Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iggles are now 11.5 point favorites.

How is this possible?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I’m no gambling expert but as an Eagles fan that seems super large for a division game. Must have something to do with equalizing the money on each team.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I don't feel good about this game at all, but I do see the reasons for the line moving in the Eagles' favor. Reagor back, Goedert back, and Lane Johnson back. I think people think it's a given that the Eagles will score against a historically bad defense, and that the DL will get after Ben DiNucci behind a banged up OL. There also seems to be a feeling that Dallas has given up on the season.

If Lane Johnson really should be playing then I feel better, but that's a big if. Maybe Dallas's defense is bad enough that it won't matter, and maybe DeNucci really will be lost. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I’m no gambling expert but as an Eagles fan that seems super large for a division game. Must have something to do with equalizing the money on each team.
        Yes, it's always about the money. DiNucci's first start and the Dallas mess last week are apparently influencing the line big time. The Eagles *should* win but I wouldn't touch -11.5 in a million years. I hate to say it but the value play is probably Dallas money line. I'm taking none of it. I'll be happy with a 1 point Eagles win.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
        X