SO WHERE'S ALL THE DALLAS HATE???...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO WHERE'S ALL THE DALLAS HATE???...

I DON'T GET IT. IT'S DALLAS WEEK, NOW DALLAS DAY, AND I HEAR CRICKETS.

AM I MISSING SOMETHING? WHAT HAPPENED?

IT'S THE DALLAS COWFAGS DAMNIT!!!
    IS EVERYONE ALL OF A SUDDEN NUMB, STONED, TOO MUCH GOBBLE GOBBLE OR JUST SITTING BACK NOT CARING IT'S FUCKING DALLAS?

REMEMBER THE DAYS IF IGGS WENT 2-14 AS LONG AS BOTH WINS WERE AGAINST DALLAS IT WAS A GOOD YEAR?

DID EVERYONE'S HATE GO AWAY WITH A SUPERBOWL WIN?

COME ON...... LET'S GO!!!!!!

FUCK DALLAS!!!!!
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

It’s just that I know Dallas will have unexpectedly found the next Tom Brady in Ben DiNucci and he’s about to torch us for 450 yards and 4 TD.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

SO YOUR AFRAID? FUCK DALLAS ....ALL DAY....
      JUST THINK ABOUT DORSETT, DEON, IRVIN, STAUBACH..AND ANY OTHER STAR WEARING DICKWADS.....MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL.

Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-01-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Tough to get amped when you know that the winner of the game will only be the tallest Oompa Loompa in Charley’s chocolate factory.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Tough to get amped when you know that the winner of the game will only be the tallest Oompa Loompa in Charley’s chocolate factory.
          BUT, BUT IT'S DALLAS. I GUESS THAT DALLAS HATE IS GONE FROM PHANS.

NONE OF THAT CRAP EVEN MATTERS WHEN IT'S THAT UGLY FUCKING STAR ON THEM UGLY FUCKING HELMETS.

Comment

I miss IG's DallASS vs Philly posts in pics - classics!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              I DON'T GET IT. IT'S DALLAS WEEK, NOW DALLAS DAY, AND I HEAR CRICKETS.

AM I MISSING SOMETHING? WHAT HAPPENED?

IT'S THE DALLAS COWFAGS DAMNIT!!!
              IS EVERYONE ALL OF A SUDDEN NUMB, STONED, TOO MUCH GOBBLE GOBBLE OR JUST SITTING BACK NOT CARING IT'S FUCKING DALLAS?

REMEMBER THE DAYS IF IGGS WENT 2-14 AS LONG AS BOTH WINS WERE AGAINST DALLAS IT WAS A GOOD YEAR?

DID EVERYONE'S HATE GO AWAY WITH A SUPERBOWL WIN?

COME ON...... LET'S GO!!!!!!

FUCK DALLAS!!!!!
              Yaaaa BABEEE! I am also hating the Stillers today too.
              DB

Comment

Nah. The Cowgirl hate isn’t gone, it’s just that it’s been quite a while since both teams were bad. That said, it would be nice to see Zeke get manhandled and bottled up for the game. Oh, and the look on Jerruh’s face after his team gets punked again.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X