Orgasm Hypothesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orgasm Hypothesis

The smarter and more educated a woman is, the more difficult time she has in achieving orgasms. Refute or confirm?
    DB

Fact. Women don't have orgasms during sex just to feel superior to men or to laugh at us and belittle us. They are stone cold bitches and hate all men

Comment

Originally posted by QigglAnon View Post
      Fact. Women don't have orgasms during sex just to feel superior to men or to laugh at us and belittle us. They are stone cold bitches and hate all men
      That might be the weirdest response that I could've possibly expected. Dude, you might have more woman issues than our current President.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        The smarter and more educated a woman is, the more difficult time she has in achieving orgasms. Refute or confirm?
        CONFIRMED. THEY REFUSE TO LOSE CONTROL OF ANYTHING. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION OBVIOUSLY.
        OF COURSE IT'S NEVER HAPPENED TO ME, JUST WHAT I HEAR.......HEY I HAVE A BRIDGE FOR SALE.....ANYONE?
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

CONFIRMED. THEY REFUSE TO LOSE CONTROL OF ANYTHING. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION OBVIOUSLY.
          OF COURSE IT'S NEVER HAPPENED TO ME, JUST WHAT I HEAR.......HEY I HAVE A BRIDGE FOR SALE.....ANYONE?
          bwahahahaaaa!
          DB

Comment

Working...
          X