• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 wide on 4th and 1 hahaha

Brilliant call Dougie!!!

Have to look at the film there.

Comment

My point is the QB can't hit the side of a barn right now and you don't have a more creative play call? Bootleg? Something? Where is your 2nd round pick that you had great packages for? Both QB and HC stink right now

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Brilliant call Dougie!!!
        My dog could have come up with a better play call. Horrendous...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

My dog could have come up with a better play call. Horrendous...
          Your dog, screw that. I have potted plants that could’ve planned better.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The two most important people on a football team - QB and Head Coach, have been horrific most of the year save for a few bright spots. I feel dumb for even wanting this team to win the division as bad as I do.

Comment

I hope they tank.. I know no true fan ever prays for that bit what back in get spanked in the divisional round get a 18th 19th pick for what. Sell at the deadline this team sucks. Total rebuild needed.

Comment

I just watched Tra Thomas's breakdown of this play. His main point was that they should have called a timeout, but Reagor and Ward were both WIDE open before anyone was close to Wentz.

edit: link - https://imgur.com/De9PejB
                Last edited by art vandelay; 11-02-2020, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  I just watched Tra Thomas's breakdown of this play. His main point was that they should have called a timeout, but Reagor and Ward were both WIDE open before anyone was close to Wentz.

edit: link - https://imgur.com/De9PejB
                  Not defending Wentz he deserves all the criticism in the world but if you watch it he looks off to the right and by the time he looks back to the 2 open receivers he the blitzer is nearly home and he is dead in the water. Even if he threw it doubt it gets completed. That dude came in hot could have been a better play call or maybe Wentz never had to look right in the 1st place.

Either way, both HC and QB suck right now period.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Not defending Wentz he deserves all the criticism in the world but if you watch it he looks off to the right and by the time he looks back to the 2 open receivers he the blitzer is nearly home and he is dead in the water. Even if he threw it doubt it gets completed. That dude came in hot could have been a better play call or maybe Wentz never had to look right in the 1st place.

Either way, both HC and QB suck right now period.
                    Maybe the ball could have come out the first time he looked right? I'm sure the play wasn't as easy as it looks from that angle, but it seems like Wentz isn't comfortable throwing over the middle right now.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Maybe the ball could have come out the first time he looked right? I'm sure the play wasn't as easy as it looks from that angle, but it seems like Wentz isn't comfortable throwing over the middle right now.
                      He had Ward wide open in the middle on that 4th down play before he got jacked-up. Ward was right in front of him...easy first down if he had just thrown the damn ball.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post

He had Ward wide open in the middle on that 4th down play before he got jacked-up. Ward was right in front of him...easy first down if he had just thrown the damn ball.
                        I am not absolving Wentz. He has been ass this year and partnered with the HC the reason this team sucks this year. He probably did have enough time to make the throw but he can't be trusted to right now he is erratic throughout the game, hot and cold.

One thing I can't understand about Wentz: I've never seen a QB that is 6 foot 5 get so many balls batted down at the LOS. 2 - 3 a game minimum. Fucking midget QB's don't have that happen like Russ or even Brees.

Comment

Working...
                        X