X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass half empty

Wentz sucks

Glass half full

Wentz has lots of talent and is playing with a bunch of musical chairs and picked a good day to have a shitty game
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

How about a win against Dallas and we don’t have to watch this team next week? Glass I half full baybeee

Comment

I’ve been patient with Wentz, but I can’t see the glass half full when he has possibly the worst game of his career against a historically bad defense. I get that he’s pressing because of the lack of OL, but this is like the 4th game this season in which he’s had multiple inexcusable turnovers.

Comment

He's becoming hard to defend... & I am in no way a Wentz hater... He is way too inconsistent on a play-to-play basis. That simply cannot be the case with your quarterback & he has to be even better decision-making wise with the poor talent around him (including Pederson!!!!!!!) That first fumble he had was unbelievable - He was sprinting out of the pocket on a broken play trying to direct traffic with NOBODY even remotely near him whatsoever. Throw the dang ball out of bounds & play the next down. THANK GOD for the bye next week - this team desperately needs it.

Comment

Wentz had a bad game ... so did Doug.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            I’ve been patient with Wentz, but I can’t see the glass half full when he has possibly the worst game of his career against a historically bad defense. I get that he’s pressing because of the lack of OL, but this is like the 4th game this season in which he’s had multiple inexcusable turnovers.
            Yeah ... patience is your middle name.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Wentz had a bad game ... so did Doug.
              Unfortunately this seems to be status quo for the franchise this year.

Comment

I would like to see this offense run with a competent offensive coordinator that likes to run the ball. That being said, I would also like to see this team get another running back in the offseason. The one thing this season proved to me is that Big Balls can't run an offense. Also, this team overall still stinks because the GM is a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Yeah ... patience is your middle name.
                  Ha. I'm not really sure what you're getting at here? I've consistently stated that Wentz is a good QB, and that his bad stretches over the past two years have mostly been a function of injuries on the OL and/or throwing to practice squad receivers. But that's not a valid excuse when facing the worst scoring defense since 1973. The opposing QB was Ben DiNucci, he was playing behind an equally makeshift OL, and he even managed not to turn the ball over 4 times.

I don't want Wentz benched or anything. I just don't see the point in blaming Dougie and the receivers for everything, but then giving Wentz credit when things go well.

Comment

Working...
                  X