Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug angry

with the question by the great Les Bowen:
    (paraphrase here) Dallas defense has sucked donkey dick the last four weeks or so. Why all fancy with the offense when a straight forward attack likely would have done the job?
    Doug: We were trying to win the game. (Doug shakes head)
    WTF, Doug. Les had a great point.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I can’t stand the arrogance of Doug! It’s clear that 2017 was Reich and defilipo.

dude needs to go immediately...the whole team needs a shake up. Starting with bitch howie

Comment

I can’t stand the arrogance of Doug! It’s clear that 2017 was Reich and defilipo.

dude needs to go immediately...the whole team needs a shake up. Starting with bitch howie

Edit: my bad on the double post...damn phone
      Last edited by birds586; 11-02-2020, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I think all the fancy offense was related to the fact that this team has no real RBs besides Sanders. 15 carries is a lot for Boston Scott. Corey Clement probably shouldn't be in the NFL.

I like Scott as a third down back but this team needs a completely ordinary, run for what the OL blocks type of back behind Sanders. Big mistake not to take care of that in the offseason.

Comment

Nowhere near as mad as I am at him. I kept muttering, "Run the damn ball." Even that midget Boston Scott was chewing up yards. Damn Gomer sucks.
          DB

Comment

I think they over complicate everything on offense and have no creativity on defense. It looks like everyone is confused before each play and with Wentz not being a genius it has to figure into his play. Every team in the league lives on quick slants but the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              I think all the fancy offense was related to the fact that this team has no real RBs besides Sanders. 15 carries is a lot for Boston Scott. Corey Clement probably shouldn't be in the NFL.

I like Scott as a third down back but this team needs a completely ordinary, run for what the OL blocks type of back behind Sanders. Big mistake not to take care of that in the offseason.
              Which begs the question why Howie the boy genius has six safeties and 17 on the roster in a game where you know you can run. I know Lurie won us a Super Bowl but this franchise has had a we are smarter attitude back to the gold standard days. You can see it in Doug’s press conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

Which begs the question why Howie the boy genius has six safeties and 17 on the roster in a game where you know you can run. I know Lurie won us a Super Bowl but this franchise has had a we are smarter attitude back to the gold standard days. You can see it in Doug’s press conferences.
                Howie has been the biggest problem for the past three years. It's not really close IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Howie has been the biggest problem for the past three years. It's not really close IMO.
                  Doug sucks, Wentz is hot garbage right now but you nailed it Howie has fucked this team up with 3 years of horrible drafting.

2020: No grade on Raegor yet and maybe K'Von becomes a player but the rest are blah

2019: Hit on Sanders and not sure about Dillard rest are blah

2018: Hit on Goedert, maybe Mailata rest are meh. (Maddox and Sweat who knows)

So out of 20 picks in 3 years, I see 2 real hits, maybe 4 additional starters and a bunch of jagoffs.. Awesome!!

Still don't understand the Hurts pick the JJAW when there were so many great players to draft over both dummies offensive or defensive side.

Comment

Working...
                  X