This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Brothers my neighbors In Pennsylvania

Get out tomorrow morning, get in line bring a family member a friend and go Vote,,,Vote Democrat down the ticket and preserve our democracy! Birthplace of this great country ! U can kick the ugly lying Cheeto to the curb,,Vote for Justice, Equality, and truth! Enough of the hate and division...Make this an early night and get out the vote..

Vote for Joe Biden and Democracy with respect for our laws and our way of life! Can't wait to tailgate again with my friends! God bless and good luck!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I’m sorry. Is something happening tomorrow?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      I’m sorry. Is something happening tomorrow?
      if you live In NY State Please vote for slag,,anywhere else Vote for Joe and democracy!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        Get out tomorrow morning, get in line bring a family member a friend and go Vote,,,Vote Democrat down the ticket and preserve our democracy! Birthplace of this great country ! U can kick the ugly lying Cheeto to the curb,,Vote for Justice, Equality, and truth! Enough of the hate and division...Make this an early night and get out the vote..

Vote for Joe Biden and Democracy with respect for our laws and our way of life! Can't wait to tailgate again with my friends! God bless and good luck!
        VOTE TRUMP and Keep America Great, Vote Biden and he and his son will sell you out to China

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

VOTE TRUMP and Keep America Great, Vote Biden and he and his son will sell you out to China
          Better china than Russia and north korea

Comment

complete criminal,,,yeah vote for a guy who owes russia 1 Bill $$$$$$ to lead our country,,,fuck that an fuck Trump! guy shits on the constitution! an so do you
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Biden is an influence-peddling dementia-ridden liar and Trump is a fat narcissist who cheats on his taxes and at golf (well, so do I, but who doesn't?).

VOTE SLAG!!!
              Last edited by slag; 11-02-2020, 10:12 PM. Reason: typo
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Votes are irrelevant. Don't bother. The Deep State has already decided this one. You'll see it in the results tomorrow.

Comment

live in NY state vote for slag live in Fla or Penn vote for Joe, like your life depends on it ...because it does,
                  speaking about strokes, and dementia...person, woman, man, camera ,TV......impressive...at least joe can read
                  Last edited by TRENT; 11-02-2020, 10:16 PM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Wait! Is it Keep America Great or is it Make America Great Again?
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by QigglAnon View Post

Votes are irrelevant. Don't bother. The Deep State has already decided this one. You'll see it in the results tomorrow.
                      PROOF: https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-p...-records-show/

BEAT THE DEEP STATE ... VOTE SLAG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

PROOF: https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-p...-records-show/

BEAT THE DEEP STATE ... VOTE SLAG!!!
                        Ny Post
                        Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah!

Inquirer
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Nobody's deciding tonight. Don't know who's winning but this election is baked. Well ... maybe except for Trump's lawsuits.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Can we keep this shit off the bored please?

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                              Can we keep this shit off the bored please?
                              I know, right?

This country will be in a better place when people stop preaching about what you should think and do.

On the other hand:

VOTE SLAG!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X