Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ legalizes weed

An overwhelming mandate.
    35% voted against the ballot question. It’s a bad day for the prison system companies.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

hellllll yeah baby, free at last

free at last!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Meanwhile in Pennsyltucky....

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
          Meanwhile in Pennsyltucky....
          I Second this motion.

And, if i may add to this Bill,, FUCK YOU Kentucky. Furthermore FUCK YOU mitch i hope you die soon. I'd say shitting on your grave may be my only reason to ever pass through Kentucky but that would only help to fertilize

Comment

As it happens I’m going be in New Jersey beginning Saturday for a week. I told my firm I’m going to be unavailable after 7 PM all week.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              As it happens I’m going be in New Jersey beginning Saturday for a week. I told my firm I’m going to be unavailable after 7 PM all week.
              the law won't go into effect until Jan 1st. So its still illegal.

but if you get pulled over with a joint in the ashtray they will just look the other way
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

the law won't go into effect until Jan 1st. So its still illegal.

but if you get pulled over with a joint in the ashtray they will just look the other way
                SOME DUDE JUST SITTING ON THE BEACH WITH HIS DOG TOKIN ON A BIG OL SPLIFF THIS AFTERNOON.

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKIN....
                NO IT WASN'T ME...
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Letting the dog toke on a spliff isn’t the easiest way to get his pet a buzz.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    Letting the dog toke on a spliff isn’t the easiest way to get his pet a buzz.
                    HA....YUP, WHAT A WELL PLACED COMMA CAN DO.... BUT YEA HIS DOG WAS FEELING ALLLLRIGHT.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X