The votes have been tallied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The votes have been tallied

and despite the fraud and outright underhanded miscounting by my enemies of ballots ... I hereby declare myself the King of Denmark (a pox on whoever suggested I declare myself the Queen).

If you wish an audience with me, contact my Minister of Appointments who will require an appropriate donation to the Royal Exchequer.
    Last edited by slag; 11-06-2020, 08:45 AM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Skål!

Comment

A tulip in every pot! I formally request I be appointed Minister of the Garter.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        and despite the fraud and outright underhanded miscounting by my enemies of ballots ... I hereby declare myself the King of Denmark (a pox on whoever suggested I declare myself the Queen).

If you wish an audience with me, contact my Minister of Appointments who will require an appropriate donation to the Royal Exchequer.
        As a descendant of the royal family of Denmark as well as those of Norway, Sweden, Germany, England (through George I) and of course Russia, I denounce you!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

As a descendant of the royal family of Denmark as well as those of Norway, Sweden, Germany, England (through George I) and of course Russia, I denounce you!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Fake news ... nothing but a pile of caribou droppings!!!

I have it on good authority that you descend from a roving band of gypsies who's descendants create false personal injury claims by jumping in front of cars at crosswalks.

Havardi and ludefisk for all but you and your biased media toadies.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Fake news ... nothing but a pile of caribou droppings!!!

I have it on good authority that you descend from a roving band of gypsies who's descendants create false personal injury claims by jumping in front of cars at crosswalks.

Havardi and ludefisk for all but you and your biased media toadies.
              After having sacked Rome in 410 AD, the Visigoths moved on to and settled in my paternal ancestry’s region of Calabria in Italy. That would make me descended both from royalty and from the warrior class,

Fraud! I denounce you!

Comment

Hey King. What the fuck are you doing? Would it be impolite to point out that killing cute little rodents is not a good way to keep the people on your side?

And don't blame it on the previous King. The sign on your desk says "The Mink Stops Here."

https://news.yahoo.com/denmark-defen...171335980.html
                Last edited by Dim Bulb; 11-06-2020, 02:40 PM.
                DB

Comment

If the minks mutate themselves, sprout bat wings and fly all over the fucking place we’re all screwed.
                  The Chimark virus!
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Yes!!! Everyone can be a king!!

Comment

Working...
                    X