I voted for Trump.Congrats Dems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted for Trump.Congrats Dems?

All your problems are over now! I’m not gonna riot in the streets and cry for 4 years.

Before you Dox me and throw me in the Gulag, like your beloved AOC is advocating for, at least get Trent to help fund the board like I did.
    Last edited by rothdawg; 11-07-2020, 11:24 PM.

AOC sux as much as Trump voters.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      AOC sux as much as Trump voters.
      Nothing sucks more than a 60 year old man who has a mullet.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

Nothing sucks more than a 60 year old man who has a mullet.

Geezus God! How did I forget about the mullet? I’m so pissed right now!

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          All your problems are over now! I’m not gonna riot in the streets and cry for 4 years.

Before you Dox me and throw me in the Gulag, like your beloved AOC is advocating for, at least get Trent to help fund the board like I did.
          Save your breath, none of the Left Liberal Retards will ever understand. It's not about politics they just hate Trump plan and simple. You think they like Biden and Harris, if they do then again they know nothing about this country or politics, While Trump was in office Economy was booming and you had more money in your pocket then ever before, no country was fucking with us in any way, WHY because they are afraid of Trump, he was making them pay their share and letting them know mess with us and pay the consequences. Boarder wall and patrol never been higher and less immigrants coming into this country which calls for less disease, crime and more paying jobs for the Americans. Lowest Unemployment (BEFORE COVID) than in the past 40 years. The list goes on and on. So when gas is $5.00 a gallon, they take away your 2nd amendment rights, AOC and KAMALA are running this and your taxes go up 18% and not to mention when other countries start pressing you and you cave as Obama did let's see how you feel then. Oh and one last thing China will be running this country in no time.

Comment

thegodfather, boy, you've been hitting that kool-aid awfully hard the past four years. How did your cult-leader handle the pandemic? He is personally responsible for ten of thousands of deaths but of course you dipshits all believe he did a fabulous job in handling the pandemic and don't believe anyone could have done any more. The stupidity of you assholes is astounding. I have a question for you, what to f**k is a "boarder wall?"

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Save your breath, none of the Left Liberal Retards will ever understand. It's not about politics they just hate Trump plan and simple. You think they like Biden and Harris, if they do then again they know nothing about this country or politics, While Trump was in office Economy was booming and you had more money in your pocket then ever before, no country was fucking with us in any way, WHY because they are afraid of Trump, he was making them pay their share and letting them know mess with us and pay the consequences. Boarder wall and patrol never been higher and less immigrants coming into this country which calls for less disease, crime and more paying jobs for the Americans. Lowest Unemployment (BEFORE COVID) than in the past 40 years. The list goes on and on. So when gas is $5.00 a gallon, they take away your 2nd amendment rights, AOC and KAMALA are running this and your taxes go up 18% and not to mention when other countries start pressing you and you cave as Obama did let's see how you feel then. Oh and one last thing China will be running this country in no time.
              Blah blah blah blah...at least you don’t hide your blatant racism

oh and one last thing, better China than Russia and North Korea...stupid asshole
              Last edited by birds586; 11-08-2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

HOLY CRAP.... DID ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THIS RAMBLING?

I CERTAINLY DID NOT....CRYING LIKE THE REST OF THE TRAMP PEOPLE PROBABLY.

IN 4 YEARS IF BIDEN DOESNT WORK OUT SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE IN....THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF THIS COUNTRY....

I WROTE MYSELF IN, A GOBBLE IN EVERY POT!!! OR IF YA LIVE IN JERSEY, SOME POT IN EVERY GOBBLE.
                , WANTED TO RUN AGAINST SLAG....LOST MISERABLY, I ONLY GOT ONE VOTE!!!
                WHAT THE HELL!!!
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-08-2020, 11:17 AM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

First sitting POTUS to be dumped via election in quite some time. And for good reason. He was an embarrassment and guess what? Hey Don. You’re FIRED!
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

It's not about politics they just hate Trump plan and simple.
                    You are correct in one respect, they hate Trump, but it's not just liberals. Try immersing yourself in some non-partisan analysis of the election and you'll find that among the reasons Trump lost was white Republicans either not voting for him again, switching to Biden outright, or voting for the Libertarian. As of this writing Jo Jurgenson's vote tally in AZ, GA and WI is well beyond Biden's margin of victory in those states. There are a lot of Republicans who, while adhering to party principles of lower taxes, anti-abortion, and law and order, couldn't stomach Donald Trump the person. If he had shown an ounce of compassion for COVID victims, or maybe a modicum of respect for political opponents (including within the GOP [see McCain, John]), and didn't feel the need to stroke his own 'massive ego' (Seinfeld reference) at every turn, then he might have actually won.

Comment

DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                        Get over your cult of personality. So far the civility in this country has been somewhat asymmetrical.

Comment

Originally posted by nor'easter View Post

You are correct in one respect, they hate Trump, but it's not just liberals. Try immersing yourself in some non-partisan analysis of the election and you'll find that among the reasons Trump lost was white Republicans either not voting for him again, switching to Biden outright, or voting for the Libertarian. As of this writing Jo Jurgenson's vote tally in AZ, GA and WI is well beyond Biden's margin of victory in those states. There are a lot of Republicans who, while adhering to party principles of lower taxes, anti-abortion, and law and order, couldn't stomach Donald Trump the person. If he had shown an ounce of compassion for COVID victims, or maybe a modicum of respect for political opponents (including within the GOP [see McCain, John]), and didn't feel the need to stroke his own 'massive ego' (Seinfeld reference) at every turn, then he might have actually won.
                          AZ, GA and WI vote tally process was also different from 4 years ago.

Jurgenson’s vote tally tells you another story in swing states like Florida and Ohio in which the processes are apples to apples.

Comment

Working...
                          X