• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see we’re going with the Hot Knife Thru Butter defensive game plan today

With a little penalty mixed in for spice
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

The DC needs to go .....tired of the excuses and their makers....this defense is always soft and a step behind with its preparedness.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Schwartz fucking blows ... 3d and 2 with an 8 yard cushion
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

D looks fantastic today!! I hate Schwartz

Comment

He might be a problem but the lack of skill is huge on defense. The d line is overrated, no LB’s and a slow small secondary.

Comment

Aside from the Rams game it has been quiet on the Schwartz front this season. The bored is due for a game where we want to fire Schwartz

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              He might be a problem but the lack of skill is huge on defense. The d line is overrated, no LB’s and a slow small secondary.
              Uh ... he's getting cornholed by Daniel Jones and Alfred fucking Morris
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Not sure what some are suggesting but the DC's defense has been shitty all year especially in critical moments. All they have going for them is sacs. Still can't get off the field on 3rd down and get gashed for huge plays all the time. They have spurts of good play but the D as a whole, mostly the schemes have been shit let's be honest here.

Comment

Working...
                X