No announcement yet.

I'm not happy with the defense but ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not happy with the defense but ...

The biggest problem is Carson Wentz. Time to take a look at Hurts.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I have my doubts about Hurts being the answer but I am sold that him being drafted was less about them being cute and more about their lack of belief in Wentz

Comment

I agree but Doug is a moron too. The snaps have been awful,and he never puts him under center.

Comment

Wentz hasn’t helped but the defense has been the bigger problem today.

I can’t see Hurts getting any real playing time this year unless Wentz get hurt. He’s just not ready and it’s not the plan.

Comment

If the Giants are up 21-3 at any point of the 4th quarter Hurts should be put in.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I can’t see Hurts getting any real playing time this year unless Wentz get hurt. He’s just not ready and it’s not the plan.
            i don’t know, things move a lot faster in the league these days. Wentz fumbled twice in that half. Something needs to change.

Comment

Wentz has totally melted down. I don’t understand why. He doesn't look like an NFL quarterback. He has the ability to turn it around but I would put Hurts in.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Exactly how I see it. They will ride with Wentz until they can get out of that contract, hoping that during that time he shows them what they need to see, and if he doesn’t by then Hurts will be ready for plan B.

Comment

His mechanics are all off. Does not watch the snaps into his hands, throws everything high and looks confused with play calls. I don’t see how not sitting him down makes it any better.

Comment

Working...
                  X