Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please, before I lose my shit, someone explain to me that 2 pt conversion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, before I lose my shit, someone explain to me that 2 pt conversion...

....are all our kickers dead?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

It looked like the initial read was a fade to Jeffery (?), which makes the decision even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      It looked like the initial read was a fade to Jeffery (?), which makes the decision even worse.
      Why not just kick it and stay within 3 points??? By missing on that conversion you remove an offensive option moving forward.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I don’t see why you give them a chance for picking up a little momentum there
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The only thing I can think of is the wind.

Comment

Can't explain it.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Doug overthinking things.
              The play is to kick the extra point. But...it’s Doug.
              They think I’m gonna do this so maybe I’ll do that but since they know I know that I’ll do that instead of this I’ll do something else entirely different.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That was the Eagles high water mark of the game
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  Doug overthinking things.
                  The play is to kick the extra point. But...it’s Doug.
                  I'm pretty sure it was an analytics chart. I do not believe in football analytics.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

If that isn't High School Harry I don't know what is.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                    X