Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanders, Johnson, Reagor, Goedert, Peters healthy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanders, Johnson, Reagor, Goedert, Peters healthy...

Big difference from the last Giants game when Kelce was the only healthy starter on offense besides Wentz by the end of the game. Yet Wentz averaged 5.6 yards/attempt today and went 0-9 on third down. I think there’s a problem besides Wentz’s supporting cast and the coaching.

Yeah ... Schwantz and the defense
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Yeah ... Schwantz and the defense
      Definitely a problem. But that doesn’t explain Wentz throwing for less than half as many yards, 3 fewer yards/attempt, and accounting for 3 fewer TDs than when he was playing with a “practice squad” supporting cast. I’d even say that Wentz going 0/9 on third down put the defense in a tough spot.

Comment

schwantz sucks out loud along with personnel he's stuck with...equally to fault is our lack of innovation in play calling personally despite 2017 we're not getting better and thats on doug and howie and his and his staff to identify REAL talent

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Definitely a problem. But that doesn’t explain Wentz throwing for less than half as many yards, 3 fewer yards/attempt, and accounting for 3 fewer TDs than when he was playing with a “practice squad” supporting cast. I’d even say that Wentz going 0/9 on third down put the defense in a tough spot.
          I think what we see from house money Wentz is evidence that this is a mental deal. He plays his best down multiple scores or with low expectations due to practice squad supporting cast.

Comment

Working...
          X