Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Reaction Of The Vikings When The Eagles Took Reagor

Video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1287857994986790913

There is no question that Justin Jefferson has been the best rookie wide receiver, and he's turning into one of the NFL's best. Meanwhile, the Eagles, who passed on Jefferson to take Jalen Reagor with the No.21 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, continue to be laughed at by their peers when it comes to drafting wide receivers. Literally, laughed at.

During the 2020 NFL Draft, Vikings General Manager Rick Spielman and Head Coach Mike Zimmer were on a Zoom call discussing their pick at No. 22. From the onset, Spielman is talking about trading back to No. 25 to select a cornerback or taking a wide receiver at No. 22. The moment Spielman and Zimmer find out the Eagles selected Jalen Reagor, their faces lit up (via @theJJets)

The reaction says it all. Spielman is chuckling saying "get Justin Jefferson on the clock right now" and Mike Zimmer ends up chuckling as well. It's the tone of a room that clearly thought Jefferson would be taken off the board before their pick came. "We were sweating it out the whole time hoping you'd get to us and we are very fortunate that you did," said Zimmer

https://www.radio.com/94wip/sports/e...d-jalen-reagor
    Last edited by AgendaPolice; 11-19-2020, 03:21 PM.

Howie Roseman with a slam dunk draft selection is as useless as a Rutgers man with a nice pair of tits
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

My main takeaway after the draft was that Howie chose his hill to die on in April. Time to find a new GM.

Comment

Conspiracy theory time - Howie and the Vikings GM are old friends and Howie owed him one after he fleeced him in the Bradford trade so they made a deal under the table to allow the Vikings to get the better WR. Crazy? As of now it makes a lot more sense than taking Reagor over future 12 time pro bowl WR Jefferson.

Comment

Howie just got to prove he is smarter than everyone. Since the SB, he has turned into Chip II.
          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

You can tell Lane Johnson was thrilled about the selection of Reagor over Jefferson...

https://youtu.be/tfHLSzwkBrc?t=13506

Comment

This team is going nowhere as long as Roseman is the GM and Pederson is the coach. Roseman should be demoted to head "bean counter" because he's actually pretty good at that but he absolutely SUCKS at evaluating talent. He really does remind me a lot of Chip Kelly, always believing he's the smartest man in the room. I'm also convinced that 2018 happened because of the rest of the coaching staff at the time and very little to do with Pederson. Pederson was a pathetic qb during his NFL career and he's the same as a head coach. The team captured "lightning in a bottle" during the Super Bowl season but they won't sniff another Super Bowl as long as these two asswipes are running things.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
                I'm also convinced that 2018 happened because of the rest of the coaching staff at the time and very little to do with Pederson. Pederson was a pathetic qb during his NFL career and he's the same as a head coach. The team captured "lightning in a bottle" during the Super Bowl season but they won't sniff another Super Bowl as long as these two asswipes are running things.
                Doug has been bad this year but I do not understand why so many want to hit the eject button. With each year removed from the super bowl people like yourself seem to have a selective memory that wants to give all credit to Frank Reich, lightning in a bottle/luck, etc. Do you think John Harbaugh is a good coach? Cause I see a guy who has had a better GM, same amount of Super Bowls as Doug, and same amount of post-Super Bowl playoff wins even though the Ravens won it 5 years before the Eagles.

Comment

They just showed this video on Good Morning Football right before they interviewed one of the best wide receivers in the league after only nine games. This organization has become a laughing stock in the league and rightfully so. For the third year in a row, this team is going to be looking for a wide receiver. Unfortunately, since Howie is such an arrogant cunt, he will not be drafting another one early in this draft because he knows how embarrassing that is.

Comment

One thing about that video is it makes Jalen Reagor a laughing stock. I wonder if this will steel Reagor’s resolve to show everyone he deserved to be picked before Jefferson.

Comment

What a goddamn disgrace!! Lurie needs to call bitch howie in, show that rat turd this video and fire him immediately after!

Comment

One of the connected writers, Ray or Roob probably, mentioned at one point after he was drafted that he was the selection because his father had played and coached, I believe, here for a short time and they liked him. So it was probably another horrendous Lurie decision instead of one of Howie's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                          Toast
                          Doug has been bad this year but I do not understand why so many want to hit the eject button. With each year removed from the super bowl people like yourself seem to have a selective memory that wants to give all credit to Frank Reich, lightning in a bottle/luck, etc. Do you think John Harbaugh is a good coach? Cause I see a guy who has had a better GM, same amount of Super Bowls as Doug, and same amount of post-Super Bowl playoff wins even though the Ravens won it 5 years before the Eagles.
                          What have you been watching the last 2
                          years? They are unbelievably undisciplined and he can’t call a game to save his life.

Comment

Working...
                          X