Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuck you Wentz and your indecisive ass.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you Wentz and your indecisive ass.....

....I am sooooo done with this head case.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ....I am sooooo done with this head case.
    STFU, he was hit and the ball fluttered out, Jalen Hurts comes in 3 fumbles 3 picks, I hope it happens so you and some of the other idiots can stop.

Comment

Are we now reaching “can’t read a defense” territory?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        .......pretty much......deer in the headlights.....4-7 seconds holding the ball on some of these plays.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

.......pretty much......deer in the headlights.....4-7 seconds holding the ball on some of these plays.
          Wentz seems to see the field a lot better when he’s out of the pocket. I know you can’t get him out of the pocket every play but they should run more plays to do that. Would also like to see wentz bounce out and buy time with his feet more often

Comment

Wentz seems to see the field a lot better when he’s out of the pocket. I know you can’t get him out of the pocket every play but they should run more plays to do that. Would also like to see wentz bounce out and buy time with his feet more often

Start the RPOs ....don’t know why Doug has almost eliminated those calls.

Comment

We may be in the “he can’t read” territory. Not sure he could lick Vince Young in Jeopardy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

We may be in the “he can’t read” territory. Not sure he could lick Vince Young in Jeopardy.
                ....I’m starting to agree. Something very fundamental has been lost with him.

Comment

Working...
                X