That pick-six was classic Gomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That pick-six was classic Gomer

Holding onto he ball for too long, not throwing to a wide-open Reagor. We should have kept Reich instead of Pederson.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 11-22-2020, 02:39 PM.

In the rain with this guy at QB keep it simple. I just don’t think Wentz is very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Holding onto he ball for too long, not throwing to a wide-open Reagor. We should have kept Reich instead of Pederson.
      Right Reagor was open, but make things more simple in this weather.

Comment

Wide-open Reagor seems simple enough to me.

Comment

Wide-open Reagor seems simple enough to me.

Only think more simple is Codpiece Father.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

He obviously had other options. Don’t give him options.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              In the rain with this guy at QB keep it simple. I just don’t think Wentz is very smart.
              So Doug needs to both dumb the offense way down for his head case QB while also calling plays that amount to scoring points. Got it

Comment

Wasn’t the Oline at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

So Doug needs to both dumb the offense way down for his head case QB while also calling plays that amount to scoring points. Got it
                  Not a great situation but it is what it is.

Comment

Between that and his fumble, Doug's having another terrible game.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Let Hurts throw a few passes. See what the kid has. Wentz has been ineffective the last couple games

Comment

Just don't run the ball. They've only gotten 67 yards on 13 carries. Keep throwing it. What could go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                          Just don't run the ball. They've only gotten 67 yards on 13 carries. Keep throwing it. What could go wrong?
                          I understand that they should stick with the run, but I have no problem with a QB throwing 6 passes.

Comment

RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!! Doug sucks. I put the blame on that Pick 6 on Gomer as he needs to stick with the run game which is CLEARLY working. Keep it simple, stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                              RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!! Doug sucks. I put the blame on that Pick 6 on Gomer as he needs to stick with the run game which is CLEARLY working. Keep it simple, stupid.
                              the original post is sarcasm, yet a lot of people really do blame the coach. They haven’t abandoned the run and they’ve scored 0 points. The coach has to now call plays to gain yards and score points while simultaneously keeping it simple enough for the QB not to screw up. That’s how it works when you don’t have a highly paid franchise QB oh wait

Comment

Working...
                              X