Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz is so trite

or pedestrian, vapid, or hokey... at least according to donkey boy Diggle

The latest shooting is in your neck of the woods. Hoping your friends and family are safe bro.

Comment

Thanks brother! Yeah it was a church about 20-30 miles Southeast of my house. No friends or family at church thankfully, and I don't do church thankfully!

Hope all is well with you!

Think we can actually get some sort of gun control reform, smart trigger, flagging systems, etc? Nah makes too much sense so it won't happen.

Comment

It's crazy dude. I'm kind of a gun guy but shit is out of control.

Comment

I mean I am too but fuck I would go upgrade mine with smart trigger if it was mandated and not think twice about it...

This shit is way out of hand

Comment

You are really weird.
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Just admit you were wrong and were making a donkey comment and I will let it go bro

You can not appoint yourself as the "end all say all" without admitting when you are wrong when it happens...

Wentz is the real deal

Comment

You are so weird. Im not appointing myself to anything. I said they need to run the ball to support the guy and what happened? Gomer ran it. Now he's crushing.

Hes top 3 QB in the league right now.
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Thank you smooches 😚

Yes the run game will help him a ton. Gomer and Howie are putting the pieces together correctly, it’s actually truly amazing.

Buddies again there odd ball? 😂

Comment

Working...
                  X