X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUT HURTS IN

Wentz is totally finished on this team.
    Charismatic megafauna.

He couldn’t be worse than the current bottom ranked starting QB in the league.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

In the pocket he sees the field through binoculars. No clock in his head either. I’m going to say it every week as it becomes more apparent - they were not getting cute with the Hurts pick, they know what they have in Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        In the pocket he sees the field through binoculars. No clock in his head either. I’m going to say it every week as it becomes more apparent - they were not getting cute with the Hurts pick, they know what they have in Wentz.
        They keep going at this rate they will be able to select another option next draft.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

How much more do we need to see the guy just threw a pick in the end zone trying to fit it into quadruple coverage
          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

I’m also officially out on #11...I’ve seen enough

Comment

You were at the like 25 that’s a FG attempt and you’re a FG from taking a lead — even though with a chance they probably go for it on 4 and 9 from the 15
              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Jesus Christ. It wasn't quadruple coverage and Fulgham should have caught that. My god. Has anyone mentioned how many passes were dropped today?

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
                  How much more do we need to see the guy just threw a pick in the end zone trying to fit it into quadruple coverage
                  Absolutely FINISHED.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                    Jesus Christ. It wasn't quadruple coverage and Fulgham should have caught that. My god. Has anyone mentioned how many passes were dropped today?
                    Call it whatever you like he’s trying to float that thing into an area where 4 Browns have a chance to make a play on it. Pick or not it’s a terrible decision.
                    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

You're flat out wrong. Any good wideout catches that. It's moronic to even argue about it.

Comment

Why are you defending this guy? What did you buy an authentic jersey?
                        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                          You're flat out wrong. Any good wideout catches that. It's moronic to even argue about it.
                          The ball was tipped before it reached Fulgham.

Comment

I just understand the game. He threw a pass the wideout should have caught. I look at the game objectively. You literally stated Wentz threw in quadruple coverage. That was wrong. Just own it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

The ball was tipped before it reached Fulgham.
                              Should Fulgham have caught it?

Comment

Working...
                              X