The offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The offense

Completely speechless on how bad this side of the ball is... GARBAGE talent all over the place... Horrible scheme/gameplan. It's despicable having to watch this unit every week

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    Completely speechless on how bad this side of the ball is... GARBAGE talent all over the place... Horrible scheme/gameplan. It's despicable having to watch this unit every week
    been that way for awhile. more pronounced now though. pryor and Peters are wretched.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

been that way for awhile. more pronounced now though. pryor and Peters are wretched.
      Wentz sucks... Receivers are absolutely horrible. Might be the worst in the NFL the receivers are

Comment

My issue is with Doug. We should be rolling Wentz out more. If he can’t move the team then, time to move on.
        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Wentz sucks... Receivers are absolutely horrible. Might be the worst in the NFL the receivers are
          I can't say it's Wentz at this point. I don't think this offense has an nfl wr and he's getting pounded.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

I can't say it's Wentz at this point. I don't think this offense has an nfl wr and he's getting pounded.
            I try to be objective as well - I mean this whole unit is complete garbage from top to bottom. I legit think it's the worst receiving corps in the NFL... Completely pressed at the LOS with zero separation consistently

Comment

I try to be objective as well - I mean this whole unit is complete garbage from top to bottom. I legit think it's the worst receiving corps in the NFL... Completely pressed at the LOS with zero separation consistently
              Wentz has not played well and I've been down on him. This guy has nowhere to go. He's getting crushed.

Comment

Working...
              X