Trade Wentz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Wentz.

If you can. What the hell else can you do with him?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

For who? For what?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Cut him after 2021. That’s the only option. They’ll have to ride out this year and at least the start of next season with him.

Comment

WOW never saw so many so called fans jump ship, horrible.

Comment

Personally, I believe that Pedey has to go. Bring in Bieniemy as HC. Bring in a legit QB whisperer. Give Duce the rest of the season as OC to see what he can do.
          And send Howie back to the basement closet to do cap work and replace him with a real GM. This last draft should be Howie’s last.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

At the very least, Hurts should have been in for some series to see what he can do. If you get to the point where you’re afraid to play him because he might get mentally shot like Wentz, then you have just given up.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Personally, I believe that Pedey has to go. Bring in Bieniemy as HC. Bring in a legit QB whisperer. Give Duce the rest of the season as OC to see what he can do.
              And send Howie back to the basement closet to do cap work and replace him with a real GM. This last draft should be Howie’s last.
              this. The presser showed he's fucking baked. We have seen Wentz with good coaches. Now we have seen Wentz without good coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                I don’t think Wentz can be salvaged in Philly. He'll never get beyond that statue of Foles in the parking

Expecting Duce - or anyone - to salvage the offense this season is ridiculous. Add a Pedey friendly OC next year. I don't know what you can do with Wentz but I guess you have to try. I'd start with a game on the bench and see if that motivates or breaks him. Such a disappointment.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

this. The presser showed he's fucking baked. We have seen Wentz with good coaches. Now we have seen Wentz without good coaches.
                  Lamb doing fine for the Cowboys today.

And yes that presser was like Dead Man Walking.
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

By good coaches, I assume you mean...Reich? DeFilippo has been a disaster in the three jobs he’s held over the past three years. I do wish Reich were still here, but I find it hard to believe that he was the mastermind behind the 2017 run, especially considering we have a small sample size of Foles playing well with Groh as the OC.

Comment

Trade Wentz to Minnesota so he can play with all of the weapons Howie failed to draft.

Comment

Working...
                      X