Clear All

• Does it really matter if Hurts sucks?

Let’s find out.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Let’s find out.
    agreed. We know Wentz isn’t the guy, time to move on

Comment

At worse he’s a glass of piss to wash down this shit sandwich we are eating.

Comment

As critical as I’ve been of Wentz, I think that would be bad for the future of this team. Hurts would get killed and both QBs would be mentally shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Let’s find out.
          Yes it matters, you put in Hurts he sucks and now the team is not confident in anyone, messes with the locker room and free agents will not come not knowing who the QB is.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            As critical as I’ve been of Wentz, I think that would be bad for the future of this team. Hurts would get killed and both QBs would be mentally shot.
            Wentz is already mentally shot. It’s over...at least with the Eagles, maybe he works out better elsewhere

Comment

Just like you knew Reagor was better than Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post

Wentz is already mentally shot. It’s over...at least with the Eagles, maybe he works out better elsewhere
                Maybe you're right, but I see no reason to throw Hurts to the wolves. This team is awful and I don't think he's even ready to play QB on an average team. I don't see Hurts playing before late 2021 unless Wentz get hurt.

Comment

Let me put this out there right now so certain individuals on here can gayback this thread. Hurts is not good. He's the Reagor of QBs. Feel free to gayback any of my previous posts on Vick, Bradford, Kolb, etc,.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                    Let me put this out there right now so certain individuals on here can gayback this thread. Hurts is not good. He's the Reagor of QBs. Feel free to gayback any of my previous posts on Vick, Bradford, Kolb, etc,.
                    When I watch Wentz I do not see a good QB either. They drafted Hurts because the thought process of Wentz is not the guy has already taken form.

Comment

It's very difficult to tell what Wentz is surrounded by this mess. I truly believe he was set up to fail because the GM can't evaluate talent. There's no way we're going to know because as long as Howie is here, they will not be able to give him the playmakers most QBs need to compete. Not being able to carry an entire offense on your shoulders does not mean you're a bad quarterback. It means you just need help. This team has had nine different offensive line rotations this season. Nine?!? This team doesn't have a real offensive coordinator or QB coach and it shows. The wideouts aren't as good as some people think. Ertz was his security blanket and he's out and probably gone. We're asking a QB with no offensive line to get rid of the ball quicker to new receivers that can't get separation. I saw several drops today but didn't hear a peep about it. These wideouts aren't playmakers. It takes a rainstorm for this team to somewhat commit to the run.

Look, I get that I can't win here. I expect this circus to continue throughout the rest of the year. If they trade him, so be it. This team will just continue to struggle under Howie. If Wentz is not the answer than Howie needs to go first. He's the guy who drafted him and he's the guy who extended him. That would be enough to be the final straw. In regards to Big Balls, let him try to win with Hurts. He'll be gone next. It's just frustrating that we all knew Howie fucked up the offseason (again) and Wentz is the scapegoat. I can't say I didn't see this coming.

Comment

Would Wentz still be the starter if Nick Foles were on the roster?

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis2.0 View Post
                          Would Wentz still be the starter if Nick Foles were on the roster?
                          We've established Foles is not that good awhile ago.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            Would they be throwing him to the wolves, though? How much is the line and how much is Wentz's decision making? I just saw a stat on twitter that when the opposing team's d line has zero players on a play beat their offensive lineman within 2.5 seconds (in other words, no real pressure), Wentz's QBR is dead last.

At least Hurts can make something happen with his legs.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Would they be throwing him to the wolves, though? How much is the line and how much is Wentz's decision making? I just saw a stat on twitter that when the opposing team's d line has zero players on a play beat their offensive lineman within 2.5 seconds (in other words, no real pressure), Wentz's QBR is dead last.

At least Hurts can make something happen with his legs.
                              Seems more often than not that he just plants his feet in a spot. I thought he might’ve cleaned it up at the end of last year as he was moving around a lot better but it’s infuriating to see a guy be a statue when you know how good he can be when he’s out of the pocket - instead of standing in a spot and doing that dumbass duck move as if you aren’t 6’5. And yes this is also a coaching issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X