No announcement yet.

Does it really matter if Hurts sucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gambler has no idea how to call an offensive game with this mash unit offensive line and Carson Young (c).
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Would they be throwing him to the wolves, though? How much is the line and how much is Wentz's decision making? I just saw a stat on twitter that when the opposing team's d line has zero players on a play beat their offensive lineman within 2.5 seconds (in other words, no real pressure), Wentz's QBR is dead last.

At least Hurts can make something happen with his legs.
      Ha I just posted that stat in another thread.

It's a legitimate question. I think a lot of it is Wentz's decision making. I just really have my doubts about Hurts being ready in 2020 (or ever).

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post

agreed. We know Wentz isn’t the guy, time to move on
        Yep ... he's done like David Carr ... oh wait.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

David Carr is done.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

David Carr is done.
            Really? I guess we're watching two different guys then.

EDITED TO ADD: Oops ... I'm a brainfart moron ... obviously I meant Derek.
            Last edited by slag; 11-23-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Are we getting a new head coach like Carr did?
              i literally said Carson might work with a difference team or environment, it’s not working to work here with Doug

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post

Are we getting a new head coach like Carr did?
                i literally said Carson might work with a difference team or environment, it’s not working to work here with Doug
                Didn't see that post ... but certainly I wouldn't mourn Gomer's departure ... I also wouldn't mind having a GM who brings guys like Josh Jacobs, Henry Ruggs, Hunter Renfro, Darren Waller and even "good Agholor" with a solid OL.
                Last edited by slag; 11-23-2020, 10:01 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  Let’s find out.
                  It's not a matter of whether he sucks, it's a matter of him developing a bunch of shitty habits to compensate for this shitpile of a roster/coaching staff. If there is any hope with him, you'd probably mind-fuck him before ever finding out.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                  X