Time to give Duce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to give Duce

the play chart and line to Wentz. I don’t trust Marty Morningwood to call the plays because he’s as pass happy as Doug. Let’s see what Duce can do with this broken offense.
    Replace Pryor with Peters. He obviously can’t handle tackle any longer.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I get you're not just talking about today, but "pass happy" was the last thing that I thought about Pederson's play calling in this game. Before the final two drives, Pederson had called 24 drop backs. That should be completely manageable for a QB in 2020, even if his OL and WRs are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      I get you're not just talking about today, but "pass happy" was the last thing that I thought about Pederson's play calling in this game. Before the final two drives, Pederson had called 24 drop backs. That should be completely manageable for a QB in 2020, even if his OL and WRs are bad.
      where is Carson going to go? who can make a play? those slot screens to ward are useless. They have no talent on offense across the board. Doug ran it just fine, at some point you have to throw the ball and the eagles are quite possibly the worst passing offense I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

where is Carson going to go? who can make a play? those slot screens to ward are useless. They have no talent on offense across the board. Doug ran it just fine, at some point you have to throw the ball and the eagles are quite possibly the worst passing offense I've ever seen.
        The same guys that he went to when he started the game 9/10. Just not letting the opposing defense make plays would be enough. The pick-six and safety are inexcusable regardless of the WRs. Wentz gave this game away just like the Washington game.

Comment

The same guys that he went to when he started the game 9/10. Just not letting the opposing defense make plays would be enough. The pick-six and safety are inexcusable regardless of the WRs. Wentz gave this game away just like the Washington game.
          Looked like he had Goedert wide open down the seam and an open receiver in the left flat on the safety. I have no idea what he was looking at. He ought to know by now he can’t take a safety there.

Comment

And Roob says:
            Rushing yards:
            1H: Eagles 19-96, Browns 13-18
            2H: Eagles 6-10, Browns 20-113
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Looked like he had Goedert wide open down the seam and an open receiver in the left flat on the safety. I have no idea what he was looking at. He ought to know by now he can’t take a safety there.
              I saw Goedert there too. It also looked like he could have just thrown The ball near Ward or Sanders. I’m sure the OL has a bit to do with the safety too, but I’m tired of having this conversation about multiple plays every week.

If Dak Prescott were playing like Carson Wentz in the same situation, we would all be clapping our hands and giggling like school girls. Not one person would be worried about what he would do with a better coach or supporting cast.

Comment

I saw Goedert drop a deep pass that went right between his hands. I think we're so deprived of receivers for so long that we've forgotten what it's like to have players that can actually catch the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  I saw Goedert drop a deep pass that went right between his hands. I think we're so deprived of receivers for so long that we've forgotten what it's like to have players that can actually catch the ball.
                  do you want to play tackle or guard next week? Roster spot is yours this is the best protection Wentz has had all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                    This passing game is beyond hopeless.

Comment

I'll take Peters spot. That way I only have to play a few snaps and still receive tackle salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

This passing game is beyond hopeless.
                        We can't say we didn't see this coming. I have zero faith Howie is going anywhere so they'll just be another irrelevant team for the time being. It's not like we haven't had our share of irrelevant teams over our history in this city.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post

And Roob says:
                          Rushing yards:
                          1H: Eagles 19-96, Browns 13-18
                          2H: Eagles 6-10, Browns 20-113
                          Ask Roob how many points the Eagles scored in the first half.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

promote duce and let Hurts start some games
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                            X