Doug has every right to stay with Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug has every right to stay with Wentz

But also should be fired if it continues on this course. I believe it is his job to make these choices but needs to be held accountable. Andy and Chip both were.

Fired this season? Agreed it can’t continue but I think his seat doesn’t even get warm until next year.

Comment

If Jeff Lurie is true to himself he knows the largest degree of blame here is on Howie. He’s kick Howie upstairs before; he’ll go first before Doug and Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        If Jeff Lurie is true to himself he knows the largest degree of blame here is on Howie. He’s kick Howie upstairs before; he’ll go first before Doug and Wentz.
        I hope so. I’m not optimistic that this season will end with anything besides Schwartz getting fired.

Comment

Everybody from the front office on down are too buddy buddy. Doug looked toast at his presser. The offense quit today after it went pass heavy. This season reminds me of 1998 all over again

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
            The offense quit today after it went pass heavy. This season reminds me of 1998 all over again
            Too much pressure on Carson to complete passes. If only it was 1998 again.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The covid cloud will give gomer and the gang another Year. Unless Wentz magically turns into brett farve the gunslinger we're toast for awhile.

Comment

Working...
              X