• Show
Clear All

• LET'S COUNT THE WAYS.... THE..

WIDE OUTS ARE NOT EVEN SMALL COLLEGE TALENT,
    O LINE IS AT BEST, SWISS CHEESE,
    PLAY CALLING IS ABYSMAL,
    DRAUGHT PICKS ARE A JOKE,
    SIGNING PLAYERS BACK WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN RETIRED,
    COACHING STAFF UNDER DOUG NEEDS TO BE REPLACED, ALL OF EM EXCEPT DUCE.
    THE WATER BOY'S BUCKET IS FULL OF HOLES,
    THE GATOR-AID IS WARM.....

BUT HEY LET'S BLAME THE QB, .....YES, WHO IS STRUGGLIN, BUT NOT ALL BLAME HITS HIS SHOULDERS BY A LONG SHOT.

THIS ENTIRE TEAM IS A DAMN MESS.

OTHER THAN THAT THINGS ARE GREAT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Per Pro Football Reference only Jay Fiedler has a performance as statically bad, since they've been keeping record, as Wentz's today. And fuck you.

Comment

I don't care if this article is regarding a rookie QB or not. The team failed Wentz. On another note, all I've heard was that Wentz threw an interception for a TD. Nobody has acknowledged that Richard Rodgers failed to pick up the blitz and Wentz was hit before the throw left his hand. I thought it was obvious when the play initially happened but thought I was wrong since nobody said anything about it. I get it doesn't fit the narrative but we've gotten to a point where everything is the quarterback's fault. To some people's credit, the other interception was at least called out.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/the-ben...045408639.html
      Last edited by Snakebitten; 11-23-2020, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        I don't care if this article is regarding a rookie QB or not. The team failed Wentz. On another note, all I've heard was that Wentz threw an interception for a TD. Nobody has acknowledged that Richard Rodgers failed to pick up the blitz and Wentz was hit before the throw left his hand. I thought it was obvious when the play initially happened but thought I was wrong since nobody said anything about it. I get it doesn't fit the narrative but we've gotten to a point where everything is the quarterback's fault.

I guess you missed the pic of Reagor running wide open only 10 yards downfield with a blocker in front of him, yeah its 11's fault
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

a pass play 10 yards down the field with a blocker in front. delightful. I saw reagor running a half assed wheel route that he apparently didn't want to run. https://twitter.com/BenjaminSolak/st...651632642?s=09

Comment

Wait, you're telling me a QB missed an open receiver on one play? You don't say. My bad, bench him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              a pass play 10 yards down the field with a blocker in front. delightful. I saw reagor running a half assed wheel route that he apparently didn't want to run. https://twitter.com/BenjaminSolak/st...651632642?s=09
              Did you see Lamb's TD reception yesterday? Yikes. There's not a receiver on this team that could make that catch. Jefferson's 39-yard TD catch wasn't that bad either. That kid gets separation like nobody's business for a rookie.
              Last edited by Snakebitten; 11-23-2020, 09:21 AM.

Comment

As always, this is a shared issue. Wentz has played poorly, but like DSG said, the line isn't supporting him very well. And Pedey isn't using a lot of plays to take pressure off of Wentz. Actually on the first drive the run was working quite well (until the Sanders fumble). Afterward Doug went back to the pass-pass-pass system and Wentz's mistake(s) amplified all of the issues.

This team isn't doing shit as they are. Time to shake things up.

Comment

I remember during the draft how many people gave me shit when I said they failed Wentz. I even had a clown pulling my posts from 2016 desperately trying to prove a point.. Now, instead of eating a little crow, they are now blaming Wentz. Nope. I won't be bumping those posts but you'll notice the same people who liked that draft are the ones blaming everything on Wentz. That's fine. Like I said before, none of this matters as long as Howie is still here.

Comment

Watching other games is mind blowing, open receivers, easy yards, wr going up and making plays. Howie has this team in such a bad way you won't see a competitive product for another 3 years and Carson will be gone.

Comment

I remember during the draft how many people gave me shit when I said they failed Wentz. I even had a clown pulling my posts from 2016 desperately trying to prove a point.. Now, instead of eating a little crow, they are now blaming Wentz. Nope. I won't be bumping those posts but you'll notice the same people who liked that draft are the ones blaming everything on Wentz. That's fine. Like I said before, none of this matters as long as Howie is still here.
                      I agree. Thankfully I was spared the disaster of watching yesterday as I had other things to do but sounds like I was better off. Where are all the knob slobbers that were pumping Reagor?? What another guy we need to wait a few years to se his potential?

Another fucking dumb pick for a guy who everyone else had in the 2nd round and other teams literally laughed at us when we drafted him.

Not obsolving 11 but fuck this team is shit at every position save Sanders and Lane. Also, I think we can now put to rest that Goedert is some #1 top TE. He is good but will not be a top 10 TE in the league.

The move for philly was as.soon as Lamb slipped out of the top 12 they should have moved up to get him. Yes he is worth losing the 2nd and other picks that were shit for us anyways. Hurts will never play and what did we need the other picks for. Lamb was the move and they should have burned the phones at 13 14 15 not waited for the pick before Dallas.

​​​​​.
                      ​​​​

Comment

Yup. Wentz threw for over 4,000 yards, 27 TDs and 7 interceptions last year surrounded with practice squad players and declining assets. Howie's response is to draft the wrong wideouts and another quarterback. What could go wrong? This is the same organization that referred to themselves as 'The Quarterback Factory'? Did Governor Wolf close that factory due to Covid? I may have missed something.

Comment

I don't care if this article is regarding a rookie QB or not. The team failed Wentz. On another note, all I've heard was that Wentz threw an interception for a TD. Nobody has acknowledged that Richard Rodgers failed to pick up the blitz and Wentz was hit before the throw left his hand. I thought it was obvious when the play initially happened but thought I was wrong since nobody said anything about it. I get it doesn't fit the narrative but we've gotten to a point where everything is the quarterback's fault. To some people's credit, the other interception was at least called out.

That INT was most certainly not Wentz's fault. I was more pissed off at Doug since he had called three consecutive pass plays(and that was the fourth) and we were moving the ball at will on the ground at that point. That being said, Wentz drives me crazy with his indecision and holding onto the ball for too damn long. JP needs to be benched or put at G because he absolutely sucks balls at LT right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

The move for philly was as.soon as Lamb slipped out of the top 12 they should have moved up to get him. Yes he is worth losing the 2nd and other picks that were shit for us anyways. Hurts will never play and what did we need the other picks for. Lamb was the move and they should have burned the phones at 13 14 15 not waited for the pick before Dallas.
                            They could have gotten Jefferson for nothing. What's even worse is that Howie wouldn't have gotten killed if the pick didn't pan out. Everyone had them drafting Jefferson if he dropped to them. Nope. Our cunt GM is so fucking smart.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post

That INT was most certainly not Wentz's fault. I was more pissed off at Doug since he had called three consecutive pass plays(and that was the fourth) and we were moving the ball at will on the ground at that point. That being said, Wentz drives me crazy with his indecision and holding onto the ball for too damn long. JP needs to be benched or put at G because he absolutely sucks balls at LT right now.
                              I agree. I made the same point yesterday. The Browns smartest thing they did this season is resign Hunt, commit to the run, and protect their below average QB. We had Boston Scott out on the field for 40% of the snaps. Unfortunately, Wentz needs time back there to throw to players that can't get open. Instead every pass that Wentz throws will be put under the microscope and be assumed it was his fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X