Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Let me edit:

After McNabb's eighth year, people were knocking him and the way the offense was run (rightfully so to some extent). McNabb was coming off a pedestrian year statistically so you know what they did? They wholly unexpectedly brought in a rookie quarterback with the second round pick, and then next season they benched McNabb. Guess what happened? He got up off his ass, straightened up and was six minutes from playing in the Super Bowl.
    I guess I should have posted a year. I'm talking about 2003-2004.

Comment

1. Please get a new QB coach. Wentz has been lost since DeFilippo’s departure. Let Taylor look for the next Philly Special
      2. Get a full time OC. Doug is a good head coach, but sucks at play calling. Duce?
      3. Jeffery and Jackson are displacing air on the roster. Send them packing and get deep threats that stretch the field.
      4. I love JP, but he’s not 23 anymore. OL assistant coach next year. Mailata is ready.
      Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

When asked if Wentz is missing reads, @JawsCEOQB said that the WRs are NOT creating separation. He also said that people in Cleveland have no fear of them & it checked out when he watched the tape.
        When you combine this with a subpar offensive line, bad play calling, and no Ertz, you'll most likely have a low QBR.

https://twitter.com/975TheFanatic/st...96375811665920

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          For the 31st ranked passer in the NFL, in his fifth year with 67 starts* in the NFL.

32nd in completion percentage.
          30th in interception percentage.
          31st in yards per completion.

Most interceptions in the NFL.
          Most fumbles in the NFL.

I don’t care how crappy the receivers, coaches and line are. He should not have those kinds of statistics.

Could Hurts be worse?

* Nick Foles has 61 starts in the NFL, and we all think he’s washed up.
          CARSON 2017 MVP SEASON UNTIL FREAK INJURY

2018 GOOD SEASON COMING OFF INJURY AND AGAIN INJURED AT END

2019 PLAYS HIS ASS OFF AND WINS THE LAST 4 GAMES ON HIS OWN WITH ZERO WR CORE TO GET INTO THE PLYOFFS

2020 EVERYONE THROWS HIM UNDER THE BUS, BAD YEAR YES, BUT BAD ENOUGH TO PUT IN A NON NFL QB LIKE HURTS, NO. THERE IS MORE PEOPLE TO BLAMES THEN WENTZ.

OLD SAYING YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GOT UNTIL IT'S GONE, YOU ALL WISHING HE IS TRADED TO THE COLTS, GOES THERE BECOMES AN MVP OR WINS SUPER BOWL AND WE GET STUCK WITH A GUY WHO GOT BOOTED FROM ONE COLLEGE TEAM AND HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER AND WILL BE RGIII IN A YEAR, JUST REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE WISHING HE WAS GONE.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

CARSON 2017 MVP SEASON UNTIL FREAK INJURY

2018 GOOD SEASON COMING OFF INJURY AND AGAIN INJURED AT END

2019 PLAYS HIS ASS OFF AND WINS THE LAST 4 GAMES ON HIS OWN WITH ZERO WR CORE TO GET INTO THE PLYOFFS

2020 EVERYONE THROWS HIM UNDER THE BUS, BAD YEAR YES, BUT BAD ENOUGH TO PUT IN A NON NFL QB LIKE HURTS, NO. THERE IS MORE PEOPLE TO BLAMES THEN WENTZ.

OLD SAYING YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GOT UNTIL IT'S GONE, YOU ALL WISHING HE IS TRADED TO THE COLTS, GOES THERE BECOMES AN MVP OR WINS SUPER BOWL AND WE GET STUCK WITH A GUY WHO GOT BOOTED FROM ONE COLLEGE TEAM AND HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER AND WILL BE RGIII IN A YEAR, JUST REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE WISHING HE WAS GONE.
            Can we test your theory? Leave the Bored. We'll determine whether we knew what we had until you're gone.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Can we test your theory? Leave the Bored. We'll determine whether we knew what we had until you're gone.
              You would not know what to do without me, you stupid post what just go to waste. I am here for you.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

You would not know what to do without me, you stupid post what just go to waste. I am here for you.
                I'll ignore the utter incoherence of your post in order to inform you that many of us on the Bored have internet access to the web; accordingly, we don't need you posting links to articles we've already read elsewhere. Time's yours.
                DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

I'll ignore the utter incoherence of your post in order to inform you that many of us on the Bored have internet access to the web; accordingly, we don't need you posting links to articles we've already read elsewhere. Time's yours.
                  Just by your post and comments did not think you had the intelligence to find anything on your own. Until something changes ill keep helping you out as usual, your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

Does it? The plays where the o line gets Wentz crushed have no effect when they actually block? You think maybe those times where the o line holds up, the defense is doing into coverage? Who is getting open? There's actually context I'm those numbers. Wentz is playing terrible. There's no denying it even though you tried to last week. That doesn't mean ignore the entire calamity that's around him.
                    I never denied that Wentz is playing terribly. Nor have I ignored the calamity around him. I have repeatedly said that Howie is the biggest problem with this team.

Because I think Wentz is a good QB, I expect him to outperform more guys than Darnold, Lock, and Foles when the OL/WRs are bad. And just last year, we did see him play well without Lane Johnson and with Greg Ward as his #1 WR. Those 4 games weren’t against world beaters, but neither was the Cowboys team that Wentz had 4 turnovers against this year.

No, that ESPN stat doesn’t tell you who’s going into coverage, but it definitely gives you more context than basically any major QB stat - yards, TDs/INTs, completion %, etc.

If you have a problem with me thinking Wentz is a good QB who’s playing terribly, that’s fine. But I don’t understand why one week you have a problem with me saying Wentz is a good QB, then the next have a problem with me posting a stat that suggests that he’s playing terribly. If you just don’t like the stat itself, that seems like an incredibly nit picky thing to argue about.
                    Last edited by art vandelay; 11-24-2020, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I never denied that Wentz is playing terribly. Nor have I ignored the calamity around him. I have repeatedly said that Howie is the biggest problem with this team.

Because I think Wentz is a good QB, I expect him to outperform more guys than Darnold, Lock, and Foles when the OL/WRs are bad. And just last year, we did see him play well without Lane Johnson and with Greg Ward as his #1 WR. Those 4 games weren’t against world beaters, but neither was the Cowboys team that Wentz had 4 turnovers against this year.

No, that ESPN stat doesn’t tell you who’s going into coverage, but it definitely gives you more context than basically any major QB stat - yards, TDs/INTs, completion %, etc.

If you have a problem with me thinking Wentz is a good QB who’s playing terribly, that’s fine. But I don’t understand why one week you have a problem with me saying Wentz is a good QB, then the next have a problem with me posting a stat that suggests that he’s playing terribly. If you just don’t like the stat itself, that seems like an incredibly nit picky thing to argue about.
                      Art it's a week to week thing, no problem with you saying what you believe. If Wentz comes out this week and has this remarkable game and an upset win, the whole board will change and he will once again be the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X