Wow Gomer just ended the Wentz Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Gomer just ended the Wentz Area

That was some press conference. Happened to hear it on radio.com while shopping this am. I was walking down the Whole Foods aisle and when he basically wouldn't give the vote of confidence to Wentz and at first didn't commit to him starting Monday, I started laughing and said "Wow" out loud. This has to be coming from Lurie, Howie to Gomer.
    DB

I’m confused. The people who know football told me that I was a moron. The Eagles aren’t confident in Wentz? It’s taking 4 questions to extract an answer? Hmm.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

WENTZ WILL START.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        WENTZ WILL START.
        Yup Gomer said he'd definitely start on Monday after some severe equivocation, but the clear message was, in the immortal words of Howard Cosell, "It's ovuh!"
        DB

Comment

WE SHALL SEE NOSTRADIMBUS....
          WE SHALL SEE.

AFTER WE, YEA WE, BEAT THE SEAHAGS, AS A TEAM EFFORT, WE SHALL SEE.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-25-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
            I’m confused. The people who know football told me that I was a moron. The Eagles aren't confident in Wentz? Its taking 4 questions to extract an answer? Hmm.
            For the record, I called you a moron because you stated Wentz threw in quadruple coverage. That was wrong. Do I need to bump the thread to verify that it's still apparent that you're still a moron? Now if there's another thread where someone else is calling you a moron which appears very likely, I apologize for the misunderstanding.
            Last edited by Snakebitten; 11-25-2020, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              That was some press conference. Happened to hear it on radio.com while shopping this am. I was walking down the Whole Foods aisle and when he basically wouldn't give the vote of confidence to Wentz and at first didn't commit to him starting Monday, I started laughing and said "Wow" out loud. This has to be coming from Lurie, Howie to Gomer.
              Where is the Wentz AREA, in the parking lot, locker room. I mean I know there is a Wentz ERA.

Comment

I'm already researching the next possible head coach. Wentz is owed to much money to pick the coach over him. Its either Doug has to go or give up play call duties

Comment

Originally posted by davebuzz View Post
                  I'm already researching the next possible head coach. Wentz is owed to much money to pick the coach over him. Its either Doug has to go or give up play call duties
                  There was a story out of Houston that the Texans are absolutely lusting after Doug Pederson. See below.

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/h...ng-eagles-boss
                  DB

Comment

Originally posted by davebuzz View Post
                    You know, it's Thanksgiving, so I am going to tell you I am grateful for someone like you being on the Bored, someone who it is difficult to overstate the level of your apparent ignorance. That gives me the opportunity to laugh and toy with. Do you even read the bored?
                    DB

Comment

HEY DIMMY. YOU SURE YOU QUOTED THE RIGHT QUOTE?

Comment

HEY DIMMY. YOU SURE YOU QUOTED THE RIGHT QUOTE?
                        If Philadelphia made the mistake of moving on from Pederson, the Texans must pounce on what Stoots calls the "Pederson Plan."

Stoots: "Doug Pederson should be the next head coach of the Houston Texans. He's going to have the best resume. Now, you need some help for Pederson to even be in consideration. You need the Eagles to choose Carson Wentz over Doug Pederson ... If it happens this offseason Doug Pederson has to be the head coach of the Houston Texans."

While Pederson needs some help to get into the building, it is clear Jack Easterby will be staying around the team for a little while longer. Locker seems to be warming to the idea noting Easterby's web of relationships provides a good pool of candidates.

Locker: "I'm excited about it ... I think they're hiring a general manager who has ties to Easterby, which brings up some very intriguing names. If you just look at what GM would be OK working with Jack Easterby, the guy that immediately came to mind was Mike Borgonzi the director of football operations with the Chiefs. They both have the same agent. They were both in Kansas City at the same time."
                        DB

Comment

All aboard the Fire Doug train... Hasta luego. Arthur Smith or Kevin O'Connell COME ON DOWN & have a shot at turning around Wentz's career.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Where is the Wentz AREA, in the parking lot, locker room. I mean I know there is a Wentz ERA.
                            DIMMY... I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS POST WHEN YOU ASKED IF YOU EVER READ THE BORED.

Comment

DIMMY... I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS POST WHEN YOU ASKED IF YOU EVER READ THE BORED.
                              Hahahaha you are dead on right! I'm an idiot but not ignorant!
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X