Brennan Eagles WR Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brennan Eagles WR Texas

Don't we (that's right) have to draft him? Or in the opposite of the Dallas Goedart play, will the Cowboys draft him?
    DB

My money is on either an OT or defensive lineman.
    Lane could be done. It wouldn’t shock me if the first three picks are linemen. Maybe a safety or corner for one of the picks. One thing we do know is that none of the picks will be a linebacker.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      One thing we do know is that none of the picks will be a linebacker.
      Or good.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        My money is on either an OT or defensive lineman.
        Lane could be done. It wouldn’t shock me if the first three picks are linemen. Maybe a safety or corner for one of the picks. One thing we do know is that none of the picks will be a linebacker.
        If the Eagles keep trending the way they are, they have a shot at Micah Parsons and should jump all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

If the Eagles keep trending the way they are, they have a shot at Micah Parsons and should jump all over it.
          So you're assuming that Howie is fired this offseason. I agree with that. If on the other hand they keep Howie, and they do go out of character and actually select a LB in the first round, I'm sure they'll pass over Parsons and go with Koa Farmer instead.
          DB

Comment

Or draft Peekie Parsons
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
            X