Everytime I see a Justin Jefferson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everytime I see a Justin Jefferson

Touchdown, I Wana kick Howie in the dick. RO SHAM BO STYLE.

Think about this... Davante Adams was on the board when the Eagles drafted Jordan Matthews.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Jeremy Chinn with 2 TDs in 18 seconds LOL

Comment

I wanted him in the 1st after lamb..regor was "who" pick
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Jeremy Chinn with 2 TDs in 18 seconds LOL
          But we got Hurts.. We are the QB factory hahaha

Comment

Howie scared to play Hurts. If he doesn’t play well, his smug ass looks even more stupid on draft day, if that is even possible.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

This article sums it up perfectly.

In 2013, the Eagles drafted Lane Johnson and Zach Ertz. Since then, Howie Roseman’s drafts have landed the Eagles exactly one Pro Bowl player, and that’s Carson Wentz. The only defensive player Roseman has ever drafted who’s made a Pro Bowl is Fletcher Cox, the 12th pick in the 2012 draft. One defensive Pro Bowler in nine drafts (not counting this year). He’s never found a defensive Pro Bowler after the 12th pick overall. Wentz is also the only Pro Bowler Roseman has drafted who’ll be in his 20s on opening day next year. It’s not just J.J. Arcega-Whiteside instead of D.J. Metcalf. This has been happening for years. Scrounging up functional starters from the late rounds or the practice squad or the waiver wire is fine. But you need stars to win big. Studs. Elite players. And Howie’s failure to deliver star power to this roster has made it virtually impossible for the Eagles to compete on a regular basis with the NFL’s best teams. Maybe Miles Sanders or Dallas Goedert becomes a full-fledged star, but right now there isn’t a single elite player in his 20s on this roster, and that’s a damning indictment of Roseman’s draft record. Every GM has misses. Every GM has big misses. But you can’t afford to have the big misses without the big hits. Doug Pederson has been awful. Wentz has been terrible. But when you look at the Eagles’ decline, it all starts in the GM’s office. Or put it this way: During the 18 years from 1986 through 2002, the Eagles drafted 14 defensive Pro Bowlers. During the next 18 years, they drafted two (Trent Cole in 2005 and Cox in 2012).

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...m-observations

Comment

I am starting to worry that Howie bought himself a few years - I remember early in the offseason reading a piece(too lazy to find) where he said something about building the team in terms of windows and how 2017-2019 was the "winning window" and now they have to make moves more for the long term again, implying that 2020 and maybe even 2021 will be re-building toward another winning window down the road. I am sure he is telling/selling Lurie the same thing - and if the Eagles can play decent inspired football to end the season I think Lurie starts to believe it.

I think we will see them ride out the entire AREA of Howie, Doug, and Wentz through 2021 and if things continue at this rate there will be a full house cleaning so that the next GM/HC/QB are linked together.

Comment

Lurie fired Joe Banner. He’ll fire Roseman too.

Comment

It's being stated by local media that Lurie is instructing Pederson for Wentz to be pulled for Hurts if he struggles early. If that's the case, this entire organization is cooked. This team will become as irrelevant as the Phillies. The only hope I have is that Lurie is hoping Hurts shits the bed so bad that he can justify canning Howie even more. Wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      It's being stated by local media that Lurie is instructing Pederson for Wentz to be pulled for Hurts if he struggles early. If that's the case, this entire organization is cooked. This team will become as irrelevant as the Phillies. The only hope I have is that Lurie is hoping Hurts shits the bed so bad that he can justify canning Howie even more. Wishful thinking.
                      Ah sorry, read this after I made post.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Ah sorry, read this after I made post.
                        No worries. At least now I know I didn't misunderstand what I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                          Can Howie and Pedey in the off-season.

You can’t afford to dump Wentz but you give him time next year with a new look to get his head out of ass....if not...then bye bye...during this crap time you test out Hurts to see if you have anything or realize Howie shit the bed again with that pick.

That’s my two cents
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                          X