9 called runs to running backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 called runs to running backs

To 46 called passing attempts. Well balanced game plan and good way to help your struggling QB. Yup, Dougie is a gem!

Wentz has his demons right now but he is far from the #1 problem. Get a real coach and GM and this kid will turn it around.

CORRECT. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE PROOF JEFF NEEDS TO SEE THIS TEAM NEEDS A NEW DIRECTION.

I THINK HE'S WAITING TILL THE END OF THE YEAR TO DROP THE HAMMER, AND ALREADY HAS PEOPLE IN PLACE TO TAKE OVER.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      CORRECT. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE PROOF JEFF NEEDS TO SEE THIS TEAM NEEDS A NEW DIRECTION.

I THINK HE'S WAITING TILL THE END OF THE YEAR TO DROP THE HAMMER, AND ALREADY HAS PEOPLE IN PLACE TO TAKE OVER.
      Coaching, even with how bad this team has played, could easily have given this team 2 more wins and maybe even converted the tie to a win. How do you help a struggling QB when an Oline can't protect, run the ball and move the pocket but does Dougie do that, NOPE to easy for a creative genius like him to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        To 46 called passing attempts. Well balanced game plan and good way to help your struggling QB. Yup, Dougie is a gem!

Wentz has his demons right now but he is far from the #1 problem. Get a real coach and GM and this kid will turn it around.
        This. The clamoring to put Hurts in ignores the fact that the same knuckleheads that put Wentz into brain lock would be in charge.
        DB

Comment

I can't fathom running a healthy Sanders 6 times. Six?!?! It's almost as bad as having Wentz throw 45 times.

Comment

Not a Doug defense post cause he stinks this year - but let's remember they were playing against statistically the worst pass defense...in NFL history. With even a competent performance by the QB they probably win that game. But I get it - we can blame Doug this week and Schwartz next week - what choice do we have at this point?

Comment

Adams is now back in their secondary and their run defense isn't that great either. Regardless, if you have Sanders, who is your only legitimate weapon, you don't let the 18th-rated run defense sway you from using him. After watching Jeffery run like his shoelaces were tied together, I'm confident this receiving core is one of the worst in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                Not a Doug defense post cause he stinks this year - but let's remember they were playing against statistically the worst pass defense...in NFL history. With even a competent performance by the QB they probably win that game. But I get it - we can blame Doug this week and Schwartz next week - what choice do we have at this point?
                I feel you and you have a good point however a if a team knows that you have totally abandoned the run they just tee off on the QB and bring pressure all night. Balance it out a little and let the defense at least suspect you will run the damn ball. That coupled with the fact that we really don't have and real NFL caliber WR capable of getting much separation and ya the play calling ws stupid. It's 2 weeks in a row this dick gave up on the run (last week was inexcusable especially how they were ramming the run down the Brown's throats to start the game).

You would think a genius, SB mastermind HC would understand to that but that would be too much to apparently

Comment

Working...
                X