X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSE
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Usually I have some interest in all the podcasts and articles even after a loss but this team has beaten me down. My feeling at this point is that personnel control has to be taken away from Howie and the offense should be taken away from Doug. Doug seems lacking in offensive ideas but the team hasn't quit on him either. He could be a figurehead type HC like Harbaugh and Tomlin. If they don't like it, fire them after the season ends.

Like it or not, Carson's contract locks him in for a couple more years. But they might as well get Hurts on the field to run a drive or two. I can only see upside to that.
    I don’t even think Jeffrey and Peters are jakers so much as broken down and just no longer capable. The fact that the team are not quitters and still play for Doug is just a further indictment of Roseman’s recruitment and drafting decisions.

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    No more Howie, while keeping Doug as a figurehead and hiring an OC is exactly what I want to see. I'm iffy on firing both Doug *and* Howie but it would be preferable to keeping Howie and firing Doug. IMO that is by far the worst possible outcome.

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    started a topic An Unpleasant Experience

An Unpleasant Experience

Usually I have some interest in all the podcasts and articles even after a loss but this team has beaten me down. My feeling at this point is that personnel control has to be taken away from Howie and the offense should be taken away from Doug. Doug seems lacking in offensive ideas but the team hasn't quit on him either. He could be a figurehead type HC like Harbaugh and Tomlin. If they don't like it, fire them after the season ends.

Like it or not, Carson's contract locks him in for a couple more years. But they might as well get Hurts on the field to run a drive or two. I can only see upside to that.
Working...
X