• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz has rocks in his head and doesn't put in the necessary work

That's what my untrained eyes see.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Agreed....think his athleticism got him to where he was...ala a Kaepernick or what we are seeing with Lamar Jackson.
    people just don’t bring it up cause he’s white. Don’t @ me.
    Last edited by DJCon57; 12-01-2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

My untrained eye sees a QB that struggles to read the field/defense from the pocket. This is hard enough to overcome when you can make every throw but now I question Wentz ability to even do that - no doubt his arm is strong enough to throw it anywhere but he has been missing open receivers due to bad throws.

My guess is he works hard, does have an aw shucks vibe though but that worked out for Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        You said it UNTRAINED

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          I saw only one or two times where Wentz looked off his primary receiver. He used to be able to read progressions much better, I have no clue why he is staring down his primaries now. But I do know that isn't a good thing. He rarely looks off the primary to a flaring RB, maybe because Sanders keeps dropping them? Maybe because he's seriously regressed? Who knows? I do think that with one QB coach or OC in his ear next year he'll improve rather than this dog's breakfast coaching approach. Oh and SUSP gobfather.
          DB

Comment

My untrained eye sees a QB who doesn’t trust his teammates or coaches.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Wrong. His mistakes are just because of some else’s prior mistake.
              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
                Wrong. His mistakes are just because of some else’s prior mistake.
                I can see I really hurt your feelings and I'm sorry about that. I was hoping that last post you made was going to get some traction. Guess not. My bad.

Comment

Wentz has been sacked 45 times...shitty OL yes. However i gura-damn-tee that he could of gotten rid of the ball by throwing it away 75% of the time.

If they call a pass on first down, he needs to throw the ball away quicker if his primary is covered. Let us fight with 2nd & 10 vs 2nd & 18.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X