Everyone hates Cataldi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone hates Cataldi

but he just buried another challenger from 97.5 the Fraudnatic.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    but he just buried another challenger from 97.5 the Fraudnatic.
    it's because he is so negative, but that is radio I guess if he was positive nobody would listen.

Comment

PEOPLE ARE SHEEP, JUST FOLLOW ALONG TO THE SLAUGHTER.
      PEOPLE GET IN A HABIT AND DON'T CHANGE FOR SHIT, EVEN IF IT'S SHIT ON THE RADIO.
      I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO THAT NEW ENGLANDER FOR MANY YEARS, EVEN BEFORE THE MCNABB BULLSHIT HE PULLED. HE'S AN ASSHOLE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I've always thought that anyone who consistently listens to his show doesn't know football. No joke. I know that's a bit extreme. When someone quotes something they heard on his show, I literally eliminate their credibility during a football discussion. I'm sure they probably have good guests that may bring good content to the table but I learned decades ago that he is a total fraud. His schtick is awful. It's amazing that such a passionate fan base has such horrible radio personalities.
        Last edited by Snakebitten; 12-02-2020, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Cataldi is DOUBLE-shitey......horrible accent spewing horrible info.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I haven't listened to Cataldi in at least ten years. He makes Missinelli and Eskin look professional.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X