Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyreek Hill thinks coaching is important

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-he-was-trash/

Of course, the player has to buy in and do the work ... and I imagine it works better when your working with the Kelces and Hills of the league.
    Last edited by slag; 12-02-2020, 10:23 AM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I hate this rat but I don't disagree.

“You can bench (Carson) Wentz, fire Dougie P, but you still got the same little weasel snake picking the players. He has been God awful. You say Wentz doesn’t have any help, well how is he supposed to have help if you draft J.J. Arcega-Whiteside over DK Metcalf? Then we go to the offseason and we say ‘Wentz still doesn’t have any help’, and we draft Jalen Reagor who was a punt returner. He was basically known for being a punt returner at TCU over (Justin) Jefferson. It is time to blow the whole thing up. Blow it all up. Enjoy the Super Bowl, give him his Super Bowl ring, give him all the little nice pats on the back, call him a nice Uber XL and get him on out of there.
    https://www.crossingbroad.com/2020/1...sel-snake.html

Comment

Whew, this is a relief to hear considering they have a good HC. Now just have to get the players

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        Whew, this is a relief to hear considering they have a good HC. Now just have to get the players
        When it comes to this specific point, I'm thinking the "good HC" may very well be working for the Colts.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Matt Eberflus is a great head coach.

Comment

Obviously Wentz’ horrible play is Pederson’s fault
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

When it comes to this specific point, I'm thinking the "good HC" may very well be working for the Colts.
              Eh. We know the HC for the Eagles track record in the postseason, 4-2 with a Lombardi. A lot of the players on this roster can't say the same - and maybe some of them need to put more work into their game.

"That second year, like his quarterback mechanics were different. It was like he was spending more time with his quarterback coach, spending more time with Coach Reid, like learning the offense. Dude was like different.”

Comment

Let me remind everyone that Sanders ran the ball six times on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  Let me remind everyone that Sanders ran the ball six times on Monday.
                  Pederson has done his worst coaching job this year, however I am giving him the same pass that some are giving Wentz. Howie hasn't done Doug any favors either.

Comment

I'm ok with keeping Pederson (with a real offensive coordinator). All I want is Howie gone. I wanted him gone in April. If Doug has Sanders running six times next year, he can go next.

The one positive of all of this is that I truly believe the GM and coach vacancies would be very desirable positions. Hopefully they end up with a very high draft pick. A GM would love that. I'm also confident there are plenty of coaches that would love to have Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      I'm ok with keeping Pederson (with a real offensive coordinator). All I want is Howie gone. I wanted him gone in April. If Doug has Sanders running six times next year, he can go next.

The one positive of all of this is that I truly believe the GM and coach vacancies would be very desirable positions. Hopefully they end up with a very high draft pick. A GM would love that. I'm also confident there are plenty of coaches that would love to have Wentz.
                      I said in April after the draft that Howie had picked his hill to die on and that he could be fired after this season. Most of replies suggested that there was no way he would be fired. That's a thread that need a gayback.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-he-was-trash/

Of course, the player has to buy in and do the work ... and I imagine it works better when your working with the Kelces and Hills of the league.
                        So Hill thinks A.R. is a great coach, the same coach Cataldi and his minons run down week in and week out because he did not win a Super bowl here.

Comment

Working...
                        X