Justin Jefferson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Jefferson

Just wanted to say thank you for fucking that up. Yall looked at Justin Jefferson and said na, we'll just take this other guy. #Skol fuckers....

NO ARGUMENT HERE. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT GENIIUS.

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER 38-7. #FOLES.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      NO ARGUMENT HERE. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT GENIIUS.

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER 38-7. #FOLES.
      thats nothing, thats just another fly on the ass of my lifelong Vikings heart break... you get calluses after a while...

Could be worse tho some other team passed on Jefferson and DK Metcalf in back to back years... oh wait... (checks notes)... nevermind...
      Last edited by VikingsFan79; 12-02-2020, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Lmao imagine being concerned of what a douchebag Vikings fan thinks??!!

the only relevance you, your loser fanbase and shitbag team hold in our minds is when we won the super bowl in your stadium after buttfucking your shitbag team 38-7. Ouch that has to sting..

so go ahead and hold onto your one draft pick, we will hold our Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
          Lmao imagine being concerned of what a douchebag Vikings fan thinks??!!

the only relevance you, your loser fanbase and shitbag team hold in our minds is when we won the super bowl in your stadium after buttfucking your shitbag team 38-7. Ouch that has to sting..

so go ahead and hold onto your one draft pick, we will hold our Lombardi
          ha ha ha. im a Vikings fan, im long dead on the inside you think that bothers me... lol. If anything im glad you guys got one, it gives us hope if your shit franchise can do it someday we could too...
          Last edited by VikingsFan79; 12-02-2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

TRUST ME, WE ARE ALL PISSED OFF THE FRONT OFFICE. ALL IDIOTS.

EDIT TO ADD: I HAD A BUNCH OF VIKES FANS FROM MINN NEXT TO ME AT THAT GAME. GOOD GUYS HAD A BLAST WITH THEM.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-02-2020, 02:50 PM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Aw, man. It's this clown again. I see you deactivated your dating account. This goof must have found his balls. Beat it, Sweet Pea.

I'm just a goof looking for my ball

About Me
              'I am a guys guy I like to play basket ball, football, and any other sport. I love to go bowling but am also down to spending a nite at home with someone special watching movies or just talking. I don't really have many goals, I already have everything I want a nice house, car, and job, the only thing that is missing is that special someone to come home to at nite. I want to get married and have kids in the next five years. I am a very laid back open minded person. As far as music I love Queen thats the best band that has ever lived. I also like others but thats number 1.'

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
              'I would pick her up and we would drive to the lake and have a nice little picnic after we would get in a boat and paddle out to the middle of the lake where I would play her a sing on my guitar and we would sit and talk. Then we could lay out under the stars and watch them together.'

More like a goof looking for balls, beat it, nerd.

https://www.pof.com/member16031592.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                Aw, man. It's this clown again. I see you deactivated your dating account. This goof must have found his balls. Beat it, Sweet Pea.

BWAAAAAAAH! You'd think a guy's guy who plays the guitar on the first date would've already found that special someone

Comment

I hear he song's like a singbird
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

“I also like others...but that’s number one”.

Is this a scene from American Psycho?
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It's a very smart strategy to paddle out to the middle of a lake to talk and play her a 'sing'. That way there's no way she can make a run for it after she realizes this guy's a dingbat.

Comment

That sure escalated quickly.

Comment

#conversationstarters
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by VikingsFan79 View Post

thats nothing, thats just another fly on the ass of my lifelong Vikings heart break... you get calluses after a while...

Could be worse tho some other team passed on Jefferson and DK Metcalf in back to back years... oh wait... (checks notes)... nevermind...
                            How is that worse than not winning the Super Bowl? You fucking idiot.

Comment

Working...
                            X