So ... does Hurts suck now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ... does Hurts suck now?

Are we making decisions every series or what?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

You need to take a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Are we making decisions every series or what?

Are you senile now? What happened to you?

Comment

No.

Comment

I'm totally fucking chill ... in fact I've been laughing most of the last half hour

Comment

I'm totally fucking chill ... in fact I've been laughing most of the last half hour
            Sure. Sure.

Comment

We have seen enough series with Wentz to answer that question.

Comment

Both of Hurts’ good drives were essentially in garbage time, but that’s all this fanbase needs to think he’ll bring this shit team to the promised land
                Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                  We have seen enough series with Wentz to answer that question.
                  Seriously ... all bullshit aside ... you think Wentz's track record before this year was such suck that you don't want to see if he's fixable considering what he's been playing with?

You think that Hurts is to blame for that INT and not the dogshit blocking for him ... was he to blame for the drop by Fulgham?

Comment

Seriously ... all bullshit aside ... you think Wentz's track record before this year was such suck that you don't want to see if he's fixable considering what he's been playing with?

You think that Hurts is to blame for that INT and not the dogshit blocking for him ... was he to blame for the drop by Fulgham?
                    I think aside from 2017 his track record isn’t that good.

Of course I want him to be fixable because until this year I was hopeful they had a franchise QB, AND I don’t think Hurts is that either. I’m afraid we’re fucked and I’m sick about it.

Comment

I think aside from 2017 his track record isn’t that good.

Of course I want him to be fixable because until this year I was hopeful they had a franchise QB, AND I don’t think Hurts is that either. I’m afraid we’re fucked and I’m sick about it.
                      What didn't you like about the way he played at the end of last year?

With a better OL and shittier receivers.

Comment

What didn't you like about the way he played at the end of last year?

With a better OL and shittier receivers.
                        I loved it! Won me back over and I was a believer again but in hindsight it looks like 4 games against lousy teams that all have a different HC this season.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
                          Both of Hurts’ good drives were essentially in garbage time, but that’s all this fanbase needs to think he’ll bring this shit team to the promised land
                          Exactly

Comment

I loved it! Won me back over and I was a believer again but in hindsight it looks like 4 games against lousy teams that all have a different HC this season.
                            This. All of this.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yup. We've also seen him play worse with a better OL and better WRs. This makes me think that the OL and WRs weren't the problem in those situations.

Comment

Working...
                              X