Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean house

Keep Stoutland and maybe Fipp and blow it and rebuild

If the results this season lead to a house cleaning I’m not sure why the oline coach would be spared

Comment

Stoutland sucks I've seen enough of him... OLINE continues to stink in every aspect. Whoever the new head coach is, absolutely should be able to hire his own guy
      Last edited by phillyeagles36; 12-06-2020, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Stout has been making pearls from swine for years. He’s not the problem.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Stout has been making pearls from swine for years. He’s not the problem.
          2 all pro tackles, all pro center, and arguably the best guard in the league, he has really been handcuffed by a lack of talent over the years.

Comment

There's not one person on this board that can name who started on the line yesterday including me. Not because we don't know the roster. It's because they are on their twelfth combination. On another note, Peters is now embarrassing himself. I don't want to hear he has a toe issue either. He's done. Stoutland is not a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              There's not one person on this board that can name who started on the line yesterday including me. Not because we don't know the roster. It's because they are on their twelfth combination. On another note, Peters is now embarrassing himself. I don't want to hear he has a toe issue either. He's done. Stoutland is not a problem.
              For the record I don't think Stoutland is an issue either - just being snarky about this post asking to clean house but absolving certain people for certain things. If the oline injuries absolve Stoutland than why not extend that to others as well.

Comment

Working...
              X