I’m trying to figure out a way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m trying to figure out a way

To hope the Eagles lose the division without rooting against the Eagles or rooting for any of the three scum. Neither of which I can do.

Let the Vagiants have the 19th pick and games with Green Bay, New Orleans and Seattle next year for once.

I am wrestling with the same dilemma. The best I can hope for is entertaining, which is what I got yesterday.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I hope they lose the rest of their games. I don't root for those other teams but I prefer they all win every game going forward. Nothing wrong with that when you consider the big picture. If our cunt GM is still around, none of this matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        I hope they lose the rest of their games. I don't root for those other teams but I prefer they all win every game going forward. Nothing wrong with that when you consider the big picture. If our cunt GM is still around, none of this matters.
        I hope their fate is sealed before Week 16. As much as I know the Eagles are better off closer to last than first, I cannot root for the Pukes or the Foreskins.

Comment

A high draft pick will be very attractive to the next GM. This can be fixed rather quickly with the right GM. One good draft is a huge step in the right direction. We wouldn't know that because of the incompetence in the front office.

I also don't hate playing a fourth place schedule next year.

Comment

I've never been able to think big picture and this year won't be the year - but I can look back at me from a year ago and how much I enjoyed the late run they made and how it ended with Ceedee Lamb a Puke. This year the draft pick gap would be even greater.

Comment

Lookit here: Winning this division would leave you with the same feeling you would have if you woke up in the morning and realized you slept with your best friend's girl. Maybe a nice evening, but you'd be hating yourself for years.
              DB

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                I've never been able to think big picture and this year won't be the year - but I can look back at me from a year ago and how much I enjoyed the late run they made and how it ended with Ceedee Lamb a Puke. This year the draft pick gap would be even greater.
                Would it be impolite to point out that if our GM had a brain, the run would have ended with the Eagles drafting a receiver who is better than CeeDee Lamb?

Comment

I see the helmet and I instinctively root for it ... having said that, this team was never a contender so, like the consensus, I'd rather have the best pick they can get ... without Howlo making it, or course.

And the bonus is that the division is tallest midget anyway, I don't see any of the teams in it as a legit contender so give someone else the one and done.
                  Last edited by slag; 12-07-2020, 02:07 PM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Would it be impolite to point out that if our GM had a brain, the run would have ended with the Eagles drafting a receiver who is better than CeeDee Lamb?
                    Very impolite. Only one other time I was certain who the Eagles were about to draft only to be surprised - and that was Graham over Thomas. Maybe if Reagor makes a game winning play in the Super Bowl down the road I can get over it.

Comment

Working...
                    X