Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most important judge of Wentz

Is the Philadelphia Eagles team itself.

They are all professionals. They know football. They are proud. They know how hard they worked together where they are.

They catch the blame.

They watch the film. They know what’s happening out there. They know the real deal.

That is what makes the Hurts pick even worse than we might've thought. A cute pick? ok. A we're smarter than you pick? We've seen plenty. Insurance because they worry about Wentz staying healthy? I can even get behind that.

One possibility I had not considered until a few weeks into this season is that they are planning for life after Wentz - and they'd only do that if they had significant doubts about him being the guy.

Comment

I just want to know when they decided that they weren't all-in on Wentz. If the Hurts pick was related to his concussion, that's incredibly stupid IMO.

Comment

The entire thing is so strange. It really feels like Wentz doesn’t have many players on his side. I don’t see how he comes back from this.

Comment

I’m for letting Wentz start until the Eagles are out of the playoffs. Then Hurts starts.

I’m also for giving Wentz the hook at halftime if he produces another first half like yesterday.

Either way he has to earn the starting spot next summer.

Comment

Ok ... and?
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I guess that was evidence of a weak legal argument.

The players know if Wentz is fucking up.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                I
                The players know if Wentz is fucking up.
                I get that part ... what I'm wondering is if you know that the players have written him off.
                Last edited by slag; 12-07-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

I get that part ... what I'm wondering is if you know that the players have written him off.
                  I don’t know that.

I am pretty sure, though, that Wentz’s own self confidence is shot.

Comment

Can't argue much there.

Comment

The one thing I did notice after Hurts came in, the defense played with a little more heart until that play. It seems the D is not fond of continuous short fields to defend
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                      X