Benching Wentz would be a mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benching Wentz would be a mistake

He's the franchise. It's the coaching staff's responsibility to help him. If they can't figure it out then somebody needs to be held accountable. Get a real OC in here.

If Hurts plays the rest of the season, they will be creating a giant mess for next season.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I said elsewhere that I fully supported sitting Wentz down and getting Hurts some PT in this last game. But I also think that Hurts has absolutely no shot as a rookie going up against the Saints defense. None. As a matter of fact, he could get completely dusted. I'd wait until AZ or possibly even the last two games to start him to see what he can do. That's what I'd do.
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      He's the franchise. It's the coaching staff's responsibility to help him. If they can't figure it out then somebody needs to be held accountable. Get a real OC in here.

If Hurts plays the rest of the season, they will be creating a giant mess for next season.
      2 fold, you bench Wentz he is done here and his trade value goes out the window, if you think you want to trade him you play him and make it sound like he is your future, when you give up on him everyone knows you will take a box of pretzels for the guy. 2nd put in Hurts and he gets killed like Wentz has then he is done, even though I feel he will never be a NFL QB, but put him in VS the Saints I would love to see that shit show.

Comment

I would start Wentz the rest of the season and go 3-12-1 so we can bring in the dynamite and blow this whole fuckin mess up starting at top
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Okay with me. Let Wentz make the decision
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
          X