Over/Under on # of pass attempts by Hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over/Under on # of pass attempts by Hurts

I think Doug will call atleast 35 pass plays.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

And that would be par for the course against the best Defense we'll probably see all year...so sick of Doug "smartest guy in the room" Pedersen

Comment

“You can plug n play any QB in my system”- Doug P when he interviewed for the HC job.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Unless he gets pulled at the half. Who the fuck knows? Not Doug.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Bwahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            With at least 2 picks and 4 sacks

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

With at least 2 picks and 4 sacks
              So he will have a Carson game...okay gotcha.

Comment

COACH WILL CALL MORE RUNS, AND QB KEEPERS THAN PASSES.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X