With hurts being named the starter..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With hurts being named the starter..

We better not see shitbag Peter’s and that pussy alshon for the rest of the year as well. I’ve already punted on pederson as the coach. Nothing he does can change my mind. He’s a loser and always will be (thanks Frank Reich)! If he plays these 2 assholes then he should be fired at halftime.

Wonderful I gotta start an all new ( trust the process) 3 to 5 yrs. Trade wentz n hurts for Travis. Throw in anyone else you want.

Comment

The Jets are tanking for Trevor and no one is going stop them. For God’s sakes they threw the game on Sunday.

Comment

It's funny how Peters sucks shit, half the defense sucks shit, Gerry was getting abused and the only person to the bench is 11. Yup he sucks this year but you hold no one else on the team accountable all year just your franchise QB?

Also, he should have sat Wentz way sooner to send the message not this late in the year like they did with McNabb years ago. Too little too late. Idiots a around.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          The Jets are tanking for Trevor and no one is going stop them. For God’s sakes they threw the game on Sunday.
          Trevor needs to pull an Eli and force a trade or stay at Clemson. No way should he go to that clown show of a franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            It's funny how Peters sucks shit, half the defense sucks shit, Gerry was getting abused and the only person to the bench is 11. Yup he sucks this year but you hold no one else on the team accountable all year just your franchise QB?

Also, he should have sat Wentz way sooner to send the message not this late in the year like they did with McNabb years ago. Too little too late. Idiots a around.
            The power battles going on right now must be barbaric. But never bet against Howie.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It's Luries team, time to be the bully on the playground

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
                We better not see shitbag Peter’s and that pussy alshon for the rest of the year as well. I’ve already punted on pederson as the coach. Nothing he does can change my mind. He’s a loser and always will be (thanks Frank Reich)! If he plays these 2 assholes then he should be fired at halftime.
                They will be and should be in, let this guy get the same team Wentz did and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

The power battles going on right now must be barbaric. But never bet against Howie.
                  The one thing we have going for us is jeffey fired rat man and he was a very close friend, howie can go easily.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

They will be and should be in, let this guy get the same team Wentz did and see how it goes.
                    I’m actually inclined to agree with you on this...and hopefully it costs pederson and howie their jobs. Whatever it takes to usher in a new future

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

The one thing we have going for us is jeffey fired rat man and he was a very close friend, howie can go easily.
                      Sure hope so.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You come at the king, you best not miss.

Comment

Sure hope so.
                          He demoted Howie before. And while the main reason was to give Chump what he wanted, Howie’s personnel record merited demotion then. HowLo has had one good year and even that season his draft was shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Trevor needs to pull an Eli and force a trade or stay at Clemson. No way should he go to that clown show of a franchise.
                            Trevor is leaving Clemson. He’s told Clemson that and he’d never play Clemson off against the Jets. He loves DJU and won’t stand in the way of Big Cinco.

I do think one of the first things he does after he lifts the National Championship trophy again in January is invite the Jets big machers down to Georgia (his home) for a full and Frank discussion.

Comment

I'm sorry to be a wet blanket, but you are all looking in the building when you should be looking at Christina. Look at the divorce settlement agreement which is public. She is trying to force the team into losses by keeping Howie in place so that Lurie will be forced to sell the team so that she can cash out. My sources tell me that her new boyfriend has convinced her that she should tank the team as much as possible. The agreement between her and Jeff says that there are certain moves that can only be made with a 2/3 vote of the Eagles shares. I'm telling you this is all about money, friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X