Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Peters out for season

Sucks for him that this is how it ends.

Thanks JP for all you've done for the Eagles...you were a HOF while here and will be enshrined in the future, time to retire.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Not really ... considering what was pretty much the media and fan consensus on what should have been done
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Not really ... considering what was pretty much the media and fan consensus on what should have been done
        And that sucks for him.

Comment

I suppose there are degrees of suck
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Wow so everyone calls for his benching so to save face he is done with an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Wow so everyone calls for his benching so to save face he is done with an injury.
              The injury is legit - maybe he would've played through it if there wasnt a better replacement option - kind of like Wentz in 2018.

Comment

Winning the Super Bowl surely was bittersweet for Peters, and I’m thinking he was driven over the last three years in part by that experience,

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  Winning the Super Bowl surely was bittersweet for Peters, and I’m thinking he was driven over the last three years in part by that experience,
                  Agree 100%. There were multiple seasons where Peters was their best player, by the time they had a great team he gets hurt and they still win it all.

I am hesitant to bash Peters even though he has been awful this season. Not first ballot but an eventual hall of famer and those don’t come around often.

Comment

I love the guy as an eagles player. Dillard and brooks getting hurt put him in a spot,,,its time to retire,,great career. Its over.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X